Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Good stuff man, I'd say your easily 2-3 times better than I am. My problem is I don't have a lot of good source material and I don't have that great eye for a good picture. Like I said in my thread I tend to just make up for the lack of photographer skills with photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Here's another I did for a contest.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Heres one I did for a photography contest. It was to take a shot that looked like an ad. I titled it WD40: Get Your Nuts Off!

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Bump for Freyaka.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    This is one of my fav pics from my last trip to Denver.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    It's called Depth Of Field and it is controlled by the aperture of you lens. Most cameras even point and shoot cameras have some way of controling The aperture of the lens.
    ^this. we learned about this in some of my production classes. it's a nifty technique and if you are actually looking for it, it's probably in every single movie at least once.

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The geography in a lot of these pictures looks almost identical the high desert area I live in here in Idaho. It's beautiful there.
    yeah we live in a photographer's dream...

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Here is one I got while in Denver this week. I call it Through Phillip's Eyes
    Ahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
    Man that is one good lookin lil girl Chaz are you positive shes yours...just sayin

Leave a comment:

• MightyHorse
    replied
    And here is a much better edit of the picture of my daughter. I can't lie I think this is my favorite one so far. But, I'm kinda partial to the subject matter.
    Man that is one good lookin lil girl Chaz are you positive shes yours...just sayin

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    That's the exact same thing I was thinking.

Me to man. That was the first thing i thought, is WHY so detailed?

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Just out of curiousity, why do they have to make the statue's "exit hole" look so graphic?
    That's the exact same thing I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Here is Rifle Gap. Ain't it beeeeeuuutyful.
    The geography in a lot of these pictures looks almost identical the high desert area I live in here in Idaho. It's beautiful there.

This is called HEAVEN. And now even more fitting since we'll have a Saint hanging out there every Sunday.
    Just out of curiousity, why do they have to make the statue's "exit hole" look so graphic?

And here is a much better edit of the picture of my daughter. I can't lie I think this is my favorite one so far. But, I'm kinda partial to the subject matter.
    She's a cuty bro!

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Very nice photos man. I like the scenic ones. its also cool that you incorporate your daughter man nice.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Here are a couple I got while with the fam at the Zoo.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Here is Rifle Gap. Ain't it beeeeeuuutyful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X