Bored Sig Makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored Sig Makers

I need a Justin Upton Sig. Maybe using one or all of these photos??

Or if you can find a photo of him in the Black Uniform

Cps of course, and will rep your name in sig.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.
    sigpic

Didn't use any of those three (too small in size) but found one pretty close to the third one, here's the result..

If you want something changed, like the picture or whatever, lemme know - if not, enjoy. :go:
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
      Didn't use any of those three (too small in size) but found one pretty close to the third one, here's the result..

If you want something changed, like the picture or whatever, lemme know - if not, enjoy. :go:
      Nah, thats awesome, I post a couple places so its always cool to have a few sigs, thank you very much, and I gotta spread around before hitting you again but more CP's Coming my friend
      sigpic

Comment

Alright cool, thanks.. btw, it's coming out all blurry in your signature? Thought I would let ya know :salute!:
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Alright cool, thanks.. btw, it's coming out all blurry in your signature? Thought I would let ya know :salute!:
          I notice that now too, I wonder why that is. I didnt alter it in any way. Hmmmmm?
          sigpic

Comment

Lemme try something..
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Try this one..

Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Hey BD, thought i would let you know, I loved that BM sig you had with the wooden background and fire. Its been forever since i seen it but its still stuck in my mind.
                sigpic

Comment

test test test
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks the same I think, still a little blurry, no biggie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                      Hey BD, thought i would let you know, I loved that BM sig you had with the wooden background and fire. Its been forever since i seen it but its still stuck in my mind.
                      Hey man, knowing you're a respected sig maker around here, I really appreciate that. Made a few different ones, but I guess it's this one?

While at it, the Tebow sig you made for KnockOutOrton8 (or something like that) is awesome, nicely done.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                        Looks the same I think, still a little blurry, no biggie.
                        Much better now.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Hey man, knowing you're a respected sig maker around here, I really appreciate that. Made a few different ones, but I guess it's this one?

While at it, the Tebow sig you made for KnockOutOrton8 (or something like that) is awesome, nicely done.
                          yup thats it, Its a sweet sig. I showed my GF the sig alooong time ago because i thought it was so sweet. Love the text and how you did the bronco logo on fire.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                            yup thats it, Its a sweet sig. I showed my GF the sig alooong time ago because i thought it was so sweet. Love the text and how you did the bronco logo on fire.
                            Haha cool, wish mine would show some damn interest in graphics, but nooo.. it's like "yeah sure, looks great.. when are you done?" haha, oh well.

Just outta curiosity, you using PS?
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Haha cool, wish mine would show some damn interest in graphics, but nooo.. it's like "yeah sure, looks great.. when are you done?" haha, oh well.

Just outta curiosity, you using PS?
                              ......yeah
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X