Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC West 3D Logos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFC West 3D Logos

    Thought on making something like this in a while, and did it...

    All logos of AFC Teams, and their Super Bowl trophies ( Sorry Chargers fans, you still ain't got one... )

    Chargers:



    Chiefs:



    Broncos:



    Raiders:


    If you click on my sig you'll see lots of other 3D logos. Some you might wanna use, feel free...
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
    Thought on making something like this in a while, and did it...

    All logos of AFC Teams, and their Super Bowl trophies ( Sorry Chargers fans, you still ain't got one... )

    Chargers:



    Chiefs:



    Broncos:



    Raiders:


    If you click on my sig you'll see lots of other 3D logos. Some you might wanna use, feel free...
    Lets play which 3-D Logo doesnt have any trophies next to it??? Haha
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
      Thought on making something like this in a while, and did it...

      All logos of AFC Teams, and their Super Bowl trophies ( Sorry Chargers fans, you still ain't got one... )

      Chargers:



      Chiefs:



      Broncos:



      Raiders:


      If you click on my sig you'll see lots of other 3D logos. Some you might wanna use, feel free...

      "One of these things is not like the other. One these things just doesn't belong....
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        "One of these things is not like the other. One these things just doesn't belong....
        you mean which team consistently goes to the playoffs right, well that's easy.


        Why red? why add the Lombardi trophies?

        I can tell i don't like this thread lol.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          "One of these things is not like the other. One these things just doesn't belong....
          dang it you beat me to it South
          sigpic

          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
            you mean which team consistently goes to the playoffs right, well that's easy.


            Why red? why add the Lombardi trophies?

            I can tell i don't like this thread lol.
            He could add Conference Championships on if you want lol... at least then the Chargers logo would have something next to it
            sigpic

            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              He could add Conference Championships on if you want lol... at least then the Chargers logo would have something next to it
              Yes please anything, it just looks naked.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                you mean which team consistently goes to the playoffs right, well that's easy.


                Why red? why add the Lombardi trophies?

                I can tell i don't like this thread lol.
                LOL... Don't know how to answer at that... I just wanted to look nice, I guess. Plus, just look at those Lombardis, how they glow and shine so beautiful... :sarcasm:



                Anyway, the logos came out nice, right?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                  LOL... Don't know how to answer at that... I just wanted to look nice, I guess. Plus, just look at those Lombardis, how they glow and shine so beautiful... :sarcasm:



                  Anyway, the logos came out nice, right?
                  fasho
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                    Yes please anything, it just looks naked.
                    lol as long as you could handle looking at the SIX that Denver has

                    sigpic

                    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                      Thought on making something like this in a while, and did it...

                      All logos of AFC Teams, and their Super Bowl trophies ( Sorry Chargers fans, you still ain't got one... )

                      Chargers:



                      Chiefs:



                      Broncos:



                      Raiders:


                      If you click on my sig you'll see lots of other 3D logos. Some you might wanna use, feel free...
                      Very nice 3D look great work!

                      I know whats the missing link is. The Chargers don't have a Super Bowl

                      trophy next to there team.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                        you mean which team consistently goes to the playoffs right, well that's easy.


                        Why red? why add the Lombardi trophies?

                        I can tell i don't like this thread lol.
                        Hey Charger$ that's an awesome pic of Cutler!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
                          Hey Charger$ that's an awesome pic of Cutler!
                          thats pretty funny, does look like him a bit.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very Cool Id like the broncs one as an avatar?

                            The raider one should say commitment to losing
                            sigpic

                            Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                              thats pretty funny, does look like him a bit.
                              Looks more like phil rivers after doom puts him on his a$$ and the broncs sweep the dolts
                              sigpic

                              Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X