Blondiee's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Cant seem to Edit my opening post to this..

So, going to add .. If you request a Sig from me, and use it as your sig please give credit where it is due, seen a couple of my sigs on these boards with "Made by" someone other than myself, If credit is not given where credit is due i will either stop taking requests or Add my name to the sigs you request

Thanks..
    There's a 4 day window for editing posts. After that, you need to ask a mod.

I'll go ahead and update your OP with this.

And if you point out which sigs are yours, we'll see what we can do for you.

Comment

• oh! you learn something new every day... didnt know there was a 4 day window 4 editing posts hehe, thanks! and thanks for updating it.

I've asked the person(s) politely (the one i found today) to please give the credit. I dont go through every post looking for them but i came across a couple when reading some posts.

I dont mind getting no credit for the sig, but when someone elses name is on my work, that kinda sux. Probably just a mistake when they changed there sig and forgot to edit the name or something.

Comment

oh! you learn something new every day... didnt know there was a 4 day window 4 editing posts hehe, thanks! and thanks for updating it.

I've asked the person(s) politely (the one i found today) to please give the credit. I dont go through every post looking for them but i came across a couple when reading some posts.

I dont mind getting no credit for the sig, but when someone elses name is on my work, that kinda sux. Probably just a mistake when they changed there sig and forgot to edit the name or something.
        I would hope that would be the case. I know I did it for a few days. Peerless had made my last sig, and when I changed it, I forgot to put in CHARGER$ name.

I did get it straightened up as you can see.

But if you have a problem, let me know.

Comment

• Thank you, appreciate it!..

Luckily for me ive made all my sigs myself so i dont give myself credit haha

Comment

Thank you, appreciate it!..

Luckily for me ive made all my sigs myself so i dont give myself credit haha
            Yeah when i took the mckinley one i forgot to put your name on it.. then the next day i did

But since i made this one, i don't give myself too much credit... but i am awesome btw. its a well known fact... i'm kind of a big deal... People know me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcech3F-FvI

late night posting is a doozy, especially after 4 hours of chemistry homework

Comment

My weekly Gameday Sig...Had to get away from reading gameday discussions lol

Image used

Sig:
              you prolly never heard this.

Your becoming LEGEND!!!! I cant do this!!! :thumb:

Comment

• thanks for comment

couple of new Wallpapers..
                1680x1050

1280x1024

1680x1050 One for the Ladies

Comment

• hey blondie thought i would request a sig from you since i like your style a lot. That is if its not to much of a hassle

I would like a Helena Bonham Carter sig and AV combo please.

I would prefer it to be a dark sig (not color wise but in the sense of like evil like sweeney todd or her character in harry potter)

It would be much appreciated and of course CP to follow
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• interesting request hehe..

Any particular picture u want used?

Comment

interesting request hehe..

Any particular picture u want used?
                      http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...-2560-1703.jpg

This one please. It is perhaps weird but she is my favorite actress haha
                      Last edited by MHS; 10-16-2010, 06:59 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• how do these work for you?

Comment

• looks awesome thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cool glad you like

Comment

• So I decided to do something totally different, a Pic of my gorgeous Neices who live thousands of miles away from me
                              From this...

to this..(click image for larger image)
                              Last edited by Blondie79; 10-17-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Ok heres my Week 6 pic-sig conversion

thought this was a great shot..

Sig:

Comment

Working...
                                X