Blondiee's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few new sigs

Non- Bronco stuff.. most of these were requests over on another forum.

Comment

• Comment

• the orton one is one beast of a sig. you rocked that one nicely.

and also, who is "namegoeshere".. you seem to make a lot of sigs for him

Comment

• lol, i just took out the peoples names that i made em for, and insterted name goes here it looked weird without txt

Comment

• um no Weekly game sig this week, unless you all want a raiders highlight? lol

Comment

• The bruton one is awesome
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Thanks!.. i liked that one too, simple but nice

Comment

• Havnt updated in a while .. heres a few sigs ive done for people lately..

Comment

• Comment

• i like the clay mathews and ohio state one. Good work as usual
                      sigpic
                      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• thanks for comment!.. those are just a few of my favourites ive done recently..OSU and matthews also my favourites out of those altho i do like the chargers one too

Comment

• Something non footbally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

every time is see Vince Young in a Longhorns jersey I think of that EPIC game they had Vs. USC against Reggie bush, anyways your a GREAT artist, amazing stuff, love ur style

Comment

• Hey if you have time could you make a sig with Chris "Birdman"
                              Andersen and Ryan Clady.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Hey Blondie, was wondering if you would mind doing a avatar for me? Max Avatar size is 80X80

Just want something up there really. Whatever you can come up with that has taz1458 on it is fine with me. If you could somehow put the Pittsburgh Penguins Logo with it that would be great. Thanks
                                sigpic
                                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                                Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                                US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Working...
                                X