Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• np enjoy .....

Comment

• So I decided to do something different, Every week im going to take an image posted from that particular game and make it into a sig..

Ive done the first 4 weeks images below..
      Week One
      Image used:

Sig:

Week Two
      Image used:

Sig:

Comment

• Week Three
        Image used:

Sig:

Week four
        Image Used:

Sig:

Comment

• That Robert Ayers Sig has to be my favorite Sig that you ever made!!! I also like the Correll Buckhalter sig too. there all nice . Great Work!!

Oh can i Use the Ayers Sig?

Comment

• thanks!. feel free to use any of them

Comment

• LOVE the Robert Ayers one.

I am conflicted on the Buckhalter one. I really like the picture you made it from, but the background is strange. I like it more than I dislike it though, just a different approach.

Anyways, great job, keep it up.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Broncoholic3233 LOVE the Robert Ayers one.

I am conflicted on the Buckhalter one. I really like the picture you made it from, but the background is strange. I like it more than I dislike it though, just a different approach.

Anyways, great job, keep it up
                the ayers is my favourite sig ive done,..

Im just trying to do different things with my sigs so they dont follow a particular style all the time, i kinda liked the background on buckhalter, but not everyones going to like everything and we all have different tastes

Comment

• I think the Demaryius Thomas one is by far the best one, it's so amazing!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• thanks for the comments

Couple of new ones...

Comment

• A request I did for someone over on another forum..

Comment

• Wow very nice, i like the second batch better than the first

you keep getting better and better with each sig!

sigs are addicting aren't they...

I love the woody one though, its by far the best one i think.

Only part i didn't like personally was the color you used for the text but the effects in that sig are phenomenal

Comment

• yes very addicitng, i find myself in photoshop a lot lol.

I tried a bunch of different colours in the woodyard sig, it was kinda akward to find one that worked (where you could read it) im still not the txt master haha.

Been trying a few different tutorials so i can broaden the variety a bit, its kinda weird tho, every tut i follow the sig looks nothing like the tutorial but ive liked the effects that came out non the less.. lol just trying to learn new techniques

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                            yes very addicitng, i find myself in photoshop a lot lol.

I tried a bunch of different colours in the woodyard sig, it was kinda akward to find one that worked (where you could read it) im still not the txt master haha.

Been trying a few different tutorials so i can broaden the variety a bit, its kinda weird tho, every tut i follow the sig looks nothing like the tutorial but ive liked the effects that came out non the less.. lol just trying to learn new techniques
                            yeah there are some hidden quirks in photoshop that i wish i knew lol...

keyboard shortcuts also save hella time so if you don't know all your tools' shortcuts, you should try and learn... for instance click e for eraser, t for text tool, etc etc.

also stuff that i use all the time like ctrl alt shift s... or ctrl u... or ctrl i... or ctrl shift i inverts a selection i think.

its fun. I wish i was good at sigs but i just don't put much time into it

for instance i made this for a friend (raider fan), and then realized they changed the afc logo... lol:

it was hard getting that damn W to look like the AFC logo, had to tweak it a little in illustrator until it looked similar.

but now i realize they changed the afc logo from:

to:

just this year.... I never voted on that, how dare they slip that in there...

so i'm thinking its actually a good thing because i don't want to take their logo, but i also did tweak that logo too so its not like i'm using their copyrighted material..

also do you think i should move the stars on the blue W to *W* or keep them the way they are?
                            Last edited by 12and4; 10-09-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Wow the last batch of sigs are amazing. I also loved the Ayers one you did, the Byrd one is great too one of my favorite non-bronco player would love him on this team.

Comment

• that looks super cool 12and4 nice job.. i like it the way it is..

i didnt know they changed them either haha...
                                Ya the first thing i did in PS is learn shortcuts - shaves about 20 mins off making a sig hehe..

And thank Medlas, i so love to read the comments...

Comment

Working...
                                X