Blondiee's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Thought I was the only one up at this god forsaken hour.

Comment

• hehe nope.... im always up till stupid-O-Clock lol

Comment

• Y'all are in good company then.

Comment

• And because im up that late ...yup.. you guessed it thats when i spend all my time in Photoshop lol..

Something else i just made...Thought I would try a Web Banner

Click on the thumbnail then Click on the image to see full size version

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
            And because im up that late ...yup.. you guessed it thats when i spend all my time in Photoshop lol..

Something else i just made...Thought I would try a Web Banner

Click on the thumbnail then Click on the image to see full size version
            Way cool!!!

You've got great stuff, Blondie!

Comment

• Thank you kindly

Comment

Thank you kindly
                No problem.

One of these days I'd like to see what you can do with Iron Man, but I'm not quite ready to change up yet.

Comment

• Hehe, funny you should say that, I have a really cool Render/cut of iron man

Comment

Hehe, funny you should say that, I have a really cool Render/cut of iron man
                    Nice! My first Avy was me using Paint to black out "Iron Man" inserting "jetrazor74" and cropping down to fit

I used this pic

It was lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      Nice! My first Avy was me using Paint to black out "Iron Man" inserting "jetrazor74" and cropping down to fit

I used this pic

It was lame.
                      I don't remember what my first avy was.. maybe it was:

or it was:

or something before those... but those were my favorite avies... even tho my conan and michael scott ones are pretty epic..

I've only changed sigs twice (well, i've changed them a lot, but the main image in the sig has always been different one other time)...

my first one was of a broncos logo turned to steel on the white parts, the hair was fire (but uglier than the current one)...

memories...

i just spent like 4 hours on photoshop/illustrator today alone... Made some cool stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        I don't remember what my first avy was.. maybe it was:

or it was:

or something before those... but those were my favorite avies... even tho my conan and michael scott ones are pretty epic..

I've only changed sigs twice (well, i've changed them a lot, but the main image in the sig has always been different one other time)...

my first one was of a broncos logo turned to steel on the white parts, the hair was fire (but uglier than the current one)...

memories...

i just spent like 4 hours on photoshop/illustrator today alone... Made some cool stuff.
                        Pretty sure it was Borat.

Comment

• My weekly Gameday Sig...Had to get away from reading gameday discussions lol

Image used

Sig:

Comment

• That's tiiight.

Comment

• Thanks for the comment

Comment

• Cant seem to Edit my opening post to this..

So, going to add .. If you request a Sig from me, and use it as your sig please give credit where it is due, seen a couple of my sigs on these boards with "Made by" someone other than myself, If credit is not given where credit is due i will either stop taking requests or Add my name to the sigs you request

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X