Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DannyPhilips
    replied
    Thank you very much for your work, I just registered on the forum and I am glad that one of the first things I read and saw was your work. Very talented!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Wow its been like 5 years since ive made anything here - anyone want anything making, got some free time.
    I know that feeling. I've almost entirely given up creatively. I haven't made anything in at least 2-3 years and nothing on par with stuff I used to do.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Anyone want to make me a new sig. I would appreciate it a lot haven't had one in a while now.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Not many pics out there of him yet but i managed to come up with one, wasnt the greatest quality image but turning it into a vector brought a good result imo. I will gladly do another when there is more images

I like the simple look of it.

I'll try to remind you when we get more game pics. and maybe find a way to incorporate one from his BSU days as well, as like a mirror effect or something? if that makes sense.

definitely going to save this one when i get home.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    Hey Blondie! I'd be interested to see what you come up with regarding Brett Rypien. Bronco to Bronco, all that. Although, maybe it would be better to wait until we have more images of him in-game in a Denver uniform. Haha.
    Not many pics out there of him yet but i managed to come up with one, wasnt the greatest quality image but turning it into a vector brought a good result imo. I will gladly do another when there is more images

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Wow its been like 5 years since ive made anything here - anyone want anything making, got some free time.
    Hey Blondie! I'd be interested to see what you come up with regarding Brett Rypien. Bronco to Bronco, all that. Although, maybe it would be better to wait until we have more images of him in-game in a Denver uniform. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    My latest project i made for myself.. very happy with outcome shame cant use it here tho.ya gotta watch the whole thing to see everything lol

This might be the best sig I have ever seen on BC. WOW!!

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Nice work, Blondie.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    That's pretty sweet!

Too bad it can't be used here.

I used to have a gif in my sig, but users complained. Believe it or not, there are apparently still people with dial up.
    lol gee dial up!

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    My latest project i made for myself.. very happy with outcome shame cant use it here tho.ya gotta watch the whole thing to see everything lol

That's pretty sweet!

Too bad it can't be used here.

I used to have a gif in my sig, but users complained. Believe it or not, there are apparently still people with dial up.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    That's awesome. As always great work. Much appreciated and CP coming when i get to a working pc.
    your welcome!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    That's awesome. As always great work. Much appreciated and CP coming when i get to a working pc.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Hows this??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X