Another Tebow Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tebow Wallpaper

Another Tebow wallpaper, sorry. Thought I'd share it anyway, a Tebow logo wallpaper based on Anthony Davidson's artwork.

I really like it. It is simple but cool looking. I like that art style.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
      I really like it. It is simple but cool looking. I like that art style.
      It's done in Illustrator. The person who did this (not the OP) has some very useful tutorials on the Chris Creamer Sports Logos message board.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
        It's done in Illustrator. The person who did this (not the OP) has some very useful tutorials on the Chris Creamer Sports Logos message board.
        i think he was just sharing it. don't see where he stated he made it himself...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
          Ah ok. I have a friend who is really good at illustrator. I will have to try it out. Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea, I recreated it in Illustrator using Anthony Davidsons tutorial so I could make it much larger for the wallpaper. I don't claim to have done the original or have the same skills as him at all. Just sharing with you folks.:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              i think he was just sharing it. don't see where he stated he made it himself...
              I know he didn't and I wasn't knocking on him. A lot of people don't read the fine print, so it was more to give credit to the creator for those who don't read everything.

Comment

Comment

Just messing around.

Comment

Working...
                  X