Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Park Avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • South Park Avatar

    I was wondering if anyone could make me a South Park avatar with a Broncos logo or something pertaining to the Broncos with it.

    Thanks! CP given out of course.
    sigpic
    DROY

    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

  • #2




    will this work for you?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes! But it's too big. Needs to be 19x19 or 19.5 KB.

      Thanks.
      sigpic
      DROY

      Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

      Comment


      • #4
        wow 19x19 is tiny, i'll resize it
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Could someone possibly change that from a 15 to a 18?

          BK hasn't been on since the 19th and I'm wondering if he's coming back haha
          sigpic
          DROY

          Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

          Comment


          • #6
            Bueller? Bueller?

            CP to anyone who does it!
            sigpic
            DROY

            Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                Nice work :thumb:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  Nice work :thumb:
                  Lol thanks, that's literally 30 seconds of slaving over a hot mouse

                  Was waiting to see if he wanted the 18 bigger or not but he cut out for the day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    Lol thanks, that's literally 30 seconds of slaving over a hot mouse

                    Was waiting to see if he wanted the 18 bigger or not but he cut out for the day.
                    I would like to see what the bigger avatar version looks like,you should post it anyway.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                      I would like to see what the bigger avatar version looks like,you should post it anyway.
                      Just the number bigger... I'd have to cut off the "Broncos" that you can't really read anyway so I wanted his approval.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        Just the number bigger... I'd have to cut off the "Broncos" that you can't really read anyway so I wanted his approval.
                        I think I'll use it if you don't mind... CP for you btw.
                        sigpic

                        2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                          I think I'll use it if you don't mind... CP for you btw.
                          Hey np, that wasn't necessary. Bk found it anyway I'll just give it back eh?


                          when i reload

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pshhh. South Park avi's are so 2006.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X