X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    You are on practice squad, you won't be able to use a sig or avy until benchwarmer. For more info see here

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...s-quot-feature
    Great thread with a lot of good information. Thanks, Frey.

JSwint22, if you go to Settings at the top of the page, it will take you to a new page where you can edit your own sig. All the links are on the left side. If you need help, please contact a mod. We're listed near the bottom of each forum. Please do not give your password to anyone and I hope you changed yours as I suggested in the PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
    Haven't been on in awhile and I need a nice sig pic and also a profile picture. I only have access to my phone and I can't do either one.. Can someone please help?

I'll take any generic Broncos pic for my profile picture and for my sig I'll accept a Von Miller or a DT sig with jswint22 somewhere on there. Please message me or respond to post if you can help. I'll give you a few CP's if you want. Thanks and as always Go Broncos!

PS If you can please edit my signature and take off my Dwight Howard comment ( I was 16 when I put that on there lol)
    You are on practice squad, you won't be able to use a sig or avy until benchwarmer. For more info see here

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...s-quot-feature

Leave a comment:

• JSwint22
    started a topic Please help!

Please help!

Haven't been on in awhile and I need a nice sig pic and also a profile picture. I only have access to my phone and I can't do either one.. Can someone please help?

I'll take any generic Broncos pic for my profile picture and for my sig I'll accept a Von Miller or a DT sig with jswint22 somewhere on there. Please message me or respond to post if you can help. I'll give you a few CP's if you want. Thanks and as always Go Broncos!

PS If you can please edit my signature and take off my Dwight Howard comment ( I was 16 when I put that on there lol)
Working...
X