Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wallpaper Request for MyLincoln Sync

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wallpaper Request for MyLincoln Sync

    Weird request but simple

    Looking for a wallpaper thats aprox 800 x 384 for my head unit

    The color im looking for is this almost mustard/gold fade ( its visible in the attached link on the mysync 3)

    http://www.lincoln.com/technology/sync/

    Can anyone get close to that color for me :thumb:

    Would make my day.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Can someone find a pic of a wheelchair, for my avatar?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
      Weird request but simple

      Looking for a wallpaper thats aprox 800 x 384 for my head unit

      The color im looking for is this almost mustard/gold fade ( its visible in the attached link on the mysync 3)

      http://www.lincoln.com/technology/sync/

      Can anyone get close to that color for me :thumb:

      Would make my day.

      Thanks
      That's pretty easy and doable. Let me see what I can do when I get off work.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Can someone find a pic of a wheelchair, for my avatar?
        http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wheelchair+120x120+image
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok so I don't have anything reinstalled after restoring window the other day. I'll get everything re-downloaded and it'll literally be a 5 minute job after that.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Ok so I don't have anything reinstalled after restoring window the other day. I'll get everything re-downloaded and it'll literally be a 5 minute job after that.
            I got close my self using an online phote editor where I just did a color flood. Reminded me of my mario paint days!

            No rush ill check it when you have a chance!

            Thanks

            Comment


            • #7


              How's that?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8


                Slightly darker in case you'd prefer it that way.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  ill load it up in the system monday and take a look. finally got away for vacation!

                  thanks again

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    ill load it up in the system monday and take a look. finally got away for vacation!

                    thanks again
                    Cool beans, let me know if you need it different in anyway. It was super simple once I got everything installed.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Can someone find a pic of a wheelchair, for my avatar?
                      Here are some all terrain ones

                      https://www.google.com/search?q=all+...w=1920&bih=949
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                        http://www.gillmanauto.com/blog/2011...auto-group.htm

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X