Captain Patch - Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Patch - Broncos

Does anyone know who or if we are adopting the 'C' patch. If so, who's wearing it for us

I'd say Bailey and Cutler - not that Cutler has been exemplary of captain worthy accomplishments, it'd be kind of forcing the issue

It's hard tho, to just choose 2, cause you cant leave out Lynch, Nalen, give it to DJ to help him lead

What do ya think?
    sigpic

All teams will have their captains wearing the "C" patch.

I'm not certain who our captains are, but I'd guess Cutler, Bailey, Lynch & Elam

Comment

I'd like to see that - is it going to be 4 per team?
      sigpic

Comment

According to ESPN's Page 2 Uni Watch http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=lukas/070905

"And the season's biggest uniform change will be apparent before the game even starts, when the captains meet at the center of the field for the coin toss.

That's because team captains this year will be wearing a special captain's patch on the upper-right chest area (as you can sort of see here: http://www.detroitlions.com/photos/C..._CR_070903.jpg). The patches will be color-coordinated to match each jersey, and the gold star underneath the "C" marks the number of years that the player has been a captain under the league's new captaincy initiative."

According to picture from the lions website, they have 5 captains: Kitna, Dominic Raiola, Ernie Sims, Cory Redding & Jason Hanson.

Comment

Starts denoting the 'CAPTAINCY INITIATIVE' - thought that was funny

Thanks for the info
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 32-33Champs View Post
            All teams will have their captains wearing the "C" patch.

I'm not certain who our captains are, but I'd guess Cutler, Bailey, Lynch & Elam
            I went to the browns preseason game and all those guys were out there during the coin toss, plus Lepsis i believe. However, i was sitting in the nose bleeds, so i could be mistaken.

Comment

Must...have...authentic.....cutler...with...patch
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyFan24 View Post
                Must...have...authentic.....cutler...with...patch
                HAHAHA!!! I was thinking last night that the C path could be another way to bump sales! No one said the NFL didn't know how to market! Oh look honey! An accessory!
                sigpicCheck out "Broncos song" on youtube. Unless you are a judge in the Broncos Country Talent Search.

Comment

Originally posted by nashmanzl View Post
                  HAHAHA!!! I was thinking last night that the C path could be another way to bump sales! No one said the NFL didn't know how to market! Oh look honey! An accessory!

Haha - It's the must have accessry of the season, especially if it's a limited run

Has anyone seen a jersey on sale with a captain patch?

CP to whoever finds it
                  sigpic

Comment

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason

Captains are Cutler, Lynch, Bailey and Nalen

Not too bad I don't think ^_^
                    sigpic

Comment

That's a great captain squad - thnx
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Cutler, Nalen, Bailey, and Lynch on being named captains.

All of those guys are deserving and I am glad to see the team put Cutler in the group. It shows the team thinks highly of him as captain and I think he will step up and lead this team for years to come.
                        R.I.P
                        #27 Darrent Williams
                        #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

On the Broncos, the men wearing the patch will be …

Offense: Jay Cutler, Tom Nalen.

Defense: Champ Bailey, John Lynch.

Special Teams: Chosen game by game; this week, it’s Jason Elam.

elam tooo! for this week atleast

Comment

Working...
                          X