Back From Iraq, Just In Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Iraq, Just In Time!

Just call me Justin Time, it's good to be back with all the Broncomaniacs and I am looking forward to another fun season with you all. Go Broncs!

~Ya Hurd

Welcome back & THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Thank you for your service to our country and I hope you get to see a great Broncos WIN!

T777
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Welcome home...........and great timing
        Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome home, brave one. Thank you for your service to our nation! Enjoy what you have to doubly earned.

Praying for the safety of all our soldiers around the globe...

Debbie Mc

Comment

I can't thank you enough! Thanks for keeping us free of terrorism so that we all can enjoy our beloved Broncos.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome home!!

And thank you!
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Beat ya back by 3 months, So you will have to sit in the row behind me.

Comment

cp to you for defending the freedom who all to often take for granted, some people in the world can't even enjoy simple freedoms such as this message board, this mile high salute has double meaning!
                  Josh McD support since 2009
                  Broncos fan since 1979

Comment

Thanks!

Welcome home! switch your helmet for a Bronco hat, that's an order...

Comment

Welcome Back!!

Hope we can get a win for you. The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance. Thank you for your service.

Regards,

MJ

Comment

Welcome back, heres to your safe return soldier

Thank you for the sacrifices you've made, and continue to make for the freedom and safety of every American man, woman, and child. Thats from the heart.

Comment

welcome back

Thought I would be home also for the season and then we were extended. Should be a crime to be extended and not make it home for the kickoff of the season.

Again, Welcome Home and GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Welcome Back!!

Welcome back now sit back and enjoy some football.
                            I got back in July and now I am retired. My first football season as a civilian in over 21 years.
                            Thanks for you service.

PS
                            Are you still on the Stenis?
                            BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Originally posted by hawk60 View Post
                              Thought I would be home also for the season and then we were extended. Should be a crime to be extended and not make it home for the kickoff of the season.

Again, Welcome Home and GO BRONCOS!!!
                              I think it is a crime to force any volunteer soldier to have his duty extended one minute longer than he signed up for.
                              As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Working...
                              X