Tony Sheffler... #4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Sheffler... #4?

Can anyone tell me why Tony Sheffler is listed as the #4 Tight End on the depth chart? I need to know.

Prolly cause he's not 1,2 or 3....I'm kidding, I would also like to know.

Comment

Probably because he's still recovering from his injury.
      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
        Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It must be injury related...hopefully.
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

he isn't listed on the injury report for sunday, but he's even listed behind nate jackson. nates a great player, but Tony has the chemistry. and if it was injury related then you would think alexander would not be listed as #2.

Comment

i would say some of it has to do with him being hurt and not missing a lot of time in camp. also Dan is our Number one SE is a savy veteran that is a good blocker. and Nate Jackson has had a great preseason he was said to be catching everything. there is a lot of argument in who plays with what team. but when you are that far on the depth chart you don't get as many first team reps. when you get vets in over you its hard to dig yourself out of that hole.

I dont know how much of it being his injury or just the other guys playing that much better guess well see
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Who cares what the depth chart says.

"He will play more than Nate Jackson and he will have more oppurtunities in the passing game than Stephen Alexander".

Comment

Yep.....our Tight ends suck eh??? (joke)
                it just shows you how great our TE's are when Sheff is at 4. That will change, but Alexander and Jackson have both huge upsides.....I think we can expect to see Shanny back to using the TE's more like he did with Shannon Sharpe. This is going to be a GREAT offence.

Comment

hmm. do you guys think i should start bo scaife instead of tony in one of my fantasy leagues?? the GM in one of my leagues thought it would be fun to have a 16 team league so i have no depth in the TE position.

Comment

my bet is that sheffler is rated at #4 because he didn´t participate during the preseason due to injury

Comment

It's Shanahan...don't read into it.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Scheffler

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                        I agree with Broncos724. He probably is still recovering from his injury and it's just taking a little longer than they first thought.

Comment

If he was still recovering from injury, he would be on the injury report.

Now, there is a chance that he's still getting into shape following his injury. That could explain his positioning and how he does not appear on the report.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

He was 4th on the depth chart at training camp due to his injury. It may be that they haven't updated it to try and keep Buffalo unsure as to who they will be seeing on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by specialblend154 View Post
                              hmm. do you guys think i should start bo scaife instead of tony in one of my fantasy leagues?? the GM in one of my leagues thought it would be fun to have a 16 team league so i have no depth in the TE position.
                              FUN to have a 16 man fantasy league???????? Thats what you get for jumping into a fantasy league with a sadist. I've never heard of a 16 man league.

Comment

Working...
                              X