Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Of The Best Damn Games I've Senn EVER Period!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Of The Best Damn Games I've Senn EVER Period!

Wow is all I can say I know we looked a little shaky early but we ended the game like the Colts seem to. The only game that can compare is the game against NE in the Divisional playoffs but wow I just can't even speak right now share your thoughts....

It was a good win. But simmer down. These next few games should be w's I think we will really see whwre we stand during week 5
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Dude, amazing game. The team as a whole made alot of mistakes but if you play not up to par and still pull off the win, that's a good day. Cutler had his first game winning drive...BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

I hate the patridiots, but today the broncos reminded me of some of the amazing victories that they have pulled off over the last several years, I hope this is a good sign of us always pulling out a win, no matter how pretty or ugly it is
        Josh McD support since 2009
        Broncos fan since 1979

Comment

This was incredible in every way. I screamed my ass off.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ View Post
            Dude, amazing game. The team as a whole made alot of mistakes but if you play not up to par and still pull off the win, that's a good day. Cutler had his first game winning drive...BEAUTIFUL.

Amen to that. Now someone call me a Doctor. I'm having a heart attack. (j/k)

What a win! The Broncos just never quit!
            A long long time Bronco fan.

Comment

Yeah that wa an awesome game, and I didn't even get to see it. We have alot of new players so it's nice to squeak through ganes while we get in a groove than to lose untill we get in a groove. This could be a dangerous team once we all get on the same page.

Comment

Two 4th down conversions and a last second FG to win. That is amazing!
                RIP Darrent Williams
                You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

It was beautiful, does anyone have a link to a replay? I cant find one on nfl.com, or anywhere else, i know it just happened, but still..
                  I lost my pencil privileges again

Comment

That has been the best game I have watched since I started watching the Broncos.

Comment

GREAT TEAM EFFORT TO STOP THE BILLS AND DRIVE THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD AT THE END

Comment

That was a full blown gut check! Cutler's confidence has got to be soaring.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud View Post
                          It was a good win. But simmer down. These next few games should be w's I think we will really see whwre we stand during week 5
                          Calm down there Captain Scrooge.

Cant we be happy for 2 days over a great win??

I agree that we didnt clinch the playoffs with this win but it was still an amazing game.

I'm glad I taped it on My DVR so I can go back and watch it.

Wow. Now all the times people called me it feels a little bit better now.

Great win and wow.

Comment

My pluses and minuses

A seriously fantastic win, an amazing/entertaining game to watch. This is why I love the Broncos, it's funny, always as if Shannahan does it on purpose. The Broncos won their first opening game in the last three years, here's to 15 more, just like that.

- Ian

Pluses this game:
                            Travis Henry (though we knew that already)
                            Daniel Graham (ditto)
                            Brandon Marshall (doing what we expected him to do, even when he's blocking, we have such a great player on our hands)
                            Selvin Young (playing like a vet, thinking like a vet)
                            Javon Walker (he's stepped into Rod Smith's shoes very nicely)
                            Offensive Line (battered and bruised, they held their own)
                            Cecil Sapp (someone was blocking for Travis Henry, I assume)
                            Jay Cutler (though he looked shook at sometimes, he was damn near perfect when he needed to be)
                            Brandon Stokley (I picked him up in at least two of my fantasy leagues)
                            Defensive Line/Defense as a whole
                            Simeon Rice (wow, I love this guy already, I really thought he had lost a step, can't wait to see him for the rest of the season)
                            DJ Williams (what a great idea, pushing him over)
                            Nate Webster (given the limelight, he shined all over us)
                            Champ Bailey/'Dre Bly (Lee Evans, 5 yards, really? We're THAT good?)
                            John Lynch (I know I heard Lynch a lot that game, but a lot of the times I was happy about it)
                            Sam Adams (Same as Simeon Rice, this guy's got at least 3 or 4 years left in him for sure)
                            Elvis Dummervil (Thanks for not being a one season wonder)
                            Jim Bates (Thank God, the preseason wasn't what we should have expected. I'm not ready to call him a genius yet, but I'm pacing the cage waiting to say it)
                            Mike Shannahan (after this many seasons, he's still got at least One Super Bowl season left in him)

Minuses this game:
                            Jason Elam (I debated, because he came through when it counted, but you know what? We shouldn't have been there in the first place, he barely made one of his kicks, and he missed two that 5 years ago we wouldn't even have been worried about)
                            Domenik Hixon (Sure you gave that dude a heart attack, but he got just as good of a lick in as you did. You need to do better, I know it's Special Teams as a whole, but on Punt Returns you're the man, you're the Quarter Back)
                            Champ Bailey (a foot between what happened and Lee Evans going for an 80 yard touch down. Why wasn't that your first INT of the season? You got beat, bad)
                            Jay Cutler (rookie mistakes, that's what they're called in your first season. In your second season, that's not what they're called. Though overall I'm proud he's doing so well so early)
                            Ian Gold (where the hell were you?)
                            Todd Saurbren (really? you don't want to put it through the goal posts on kick offs? The guy that they cut could...)
                            Nick Ferguson (They didn't draft a Safety for a reason, let's see more of a reason why)
                            Dominique Foxworth (You're a number 3, you're capable of starting on any other team that doesn't have the two best Corner Backs in the NFL. Couldn't you be a head hunter on Special Teams? Seriously, f- someone up)
                            Jarvis Moss/Tim Crowder (You have two of the best players currently in the NFL on the side of you, it's your time to shine. Where were you guys?)
                            Amon Gordon (There's got to be a reason you're starting)

Overall though, having conversations so far, I am so happy with the Broncos. We are capable of beating absolutely any/everyone. The cards are all in our favor and we just won one that I wasn't expecting us to win. Not that the Bills were a better team, but normally and according to the last two seasons, we're not ready by the first game to compete. Generally, teams hold nothing back, and we're the deer in the head lights. Not today though, this game is the closest the Bills will get to being a Super Bowl team this year.

- Ian
                            I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
                            Official Member of Team:
                            Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                              Dominique Foxworth (You're a number 3, you're capable of starting on any other team that doesn't have the two best Corner Backs in the NFL. Couldn't you be a head hunter on Special Teams? Seriously, f- someone up)
                              Jarvis Moss/Tim Crowder (You have two of the best players currently in the NFL on the side of you, it's your time to shine. Where were you guys?)

- Ian
                              Wasn't Foxworth hurt and Crowder didn't play.

Comment

Working...
                              X