Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Mccown had 313... but guess who has more wins? That's right. Cutler

Comment

I think Cutler will have a lot more 300 yd games. This is only the beginning. We must remember he is still very young.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Blue Man View Post
        I think Cutler will have a lot more 300 yd games. This is only the beginning. We must remember he is still very young.
        Hopefully not. Hopefully, we're running the ball more at the end of games.

Comment

But Cutler didn't have a 2 touchdown game
          "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"

Comment

So what, Jay was above Payton and Tom this week, and that's something!

Comment

Yeah I saw that when he was in the lead and was like oooh that's pretty sweet considering Henry had 139 yards rushing.

Comment

I'm so upset I didn't get to watch the game today. I want to see the boys in action, and see how Jay is doing.

However, from what I've seen last season and just performance/stat-wise, I am impressed and excited that we have a young QB who can grow in the system and learn how to be smart. He's already showing that he is going to be a great QB in the league...

I hope it means more rings in the future.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Not to mention the 3 easy drops by the 'sure-handed' Walker; and his favorite target, Sheffler, not playing.

Great to see Cutler put up those stats with so much more room to grow.
                  Last edited by atl-bronco; 09-09-2007, 05:47 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cutler

I think Cutler played excellently for a guy that only has 6 games under his belt! The future is wide open and Cutler is going to be the Man! For all those surprised nay-sayers out there!
                    Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Working...
                    X