X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antipas
    replied
    Cutler

I think Cutler played excellently for a guy that only has 6 games under his belt! The future is wide open and Cutler is going to be the Man! For all those surprised nay-sayers out there!

Leave a comment:

• atl-bronco
    replied
    Not to mention the 3 easy drops by the 'sure-handed' Walker; and his favorite target, Sheffler, not playing.

Great to see Cutler put up those stats with so much more room to grow.
    Last edited by atl-bronco; 09-09-2007, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    I'm so upset I didn't get to watch the game today. I want to see the boys in action, and see how Jay is doing.

However, from what I've seen last season and just performance/stat-wise, I am impressed and excited that we have a young QB who can grow in the system and learn how to be smart. He's already showing that he is going to be a great QB in the league...

I hope it means more rings in the future.

Leave a comment:

• denverbroncofrk
    replied
    Yeah I saw that when he was in the lead and was like oooh that's pretty sweet considering Henry had 139 yards rushing.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    So what, Jay was above Payton and Tom this week, and that's something!

Leave a comment:

• classicarluvr
    replied
    But Cutler didn't have a 2 touchdown game

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Blue Man View Post
    I think Cutler will have a lot more 300 yd games. This is only the beginning. We must remember he is still very young.
    Hopefully not. Hopefully, we're running the ball more at the end of games.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Blue Man
    replied
    I think Cutler will have a lot more 300 yd games. This is only the beginning. We must remember he is still very young.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Yeah Mccown had 313... but guess who has more wins? That's right. Cutler

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    Could've sworn McCown had 307 or something like that.....
    Yea he had like 314 or something on 40 attempts.

That will go down next week.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Could've sworn McCown had 307 or something like that.....

Leave a comment:

• xxmrstormxx
    replied
    I liked what I saw today from cutler aside from a few mixtakes. Of course there's gonna be some mistakes made, but in those last 2 minutes I didn't have one single doubt that cutler could get us down field. It was mentioned in an earlier post that cutler still has room for growth and that's true. That also makes me very excited. He's the number one qb in the league right now and he can still get better?? That's awesome! My only complaint about today is problems we've had for a while now, special teams and redzone off. Go broncos!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gurada
    replied
    Walker is 4 in receiving, Henry is 2 for Rushing, and Henry also boasts the highest average ypc of any starting runningback...oh, and Dumervil is tied for number 1 in INTs!

Leave a comment:

• Gurada
    replied
    Cutler in the Lead!

Did anyone else notice that Cutler has thus far thrown for more yards in the season than any other QB?

Leave a comment:

• Bowlensbest3233
    replied
    Originally posted by gobroncsnv View Post
    Selvin Young gets a game ball for that...

You can just see the potential that Cutler has, but there is also much room for growth. Nalen needs to get better at shotgun snaps (duh), but those are gonna be part of the game.
    But for bringing the team back, getting in line for the final field goal, props to him. Not bad for his REAL first game. (he played in 5 "pre-season" games last year from weeks 13-17, as far as I'm concerned.)
    Agreed, Selvin Young and Mike Leach get free meals from the rest of the team this week. In Young's case, what a smart, vetran-type play. Bravo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X