(85) Kevin Everett (must read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (85) Kevin Everett (must read)

to (85) my prayers are with him & his I hope he will be ok. & I hope there will be more DENVER fans give their respects. To show what great fans that the BRONCOS have. Thank D fans.

Yeah best wishes hope it wasnt as serious as it looked.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

My prayers are with him and his family. I certainly hope that he pulls through the surgery and is able to walk again. Believe me when I say we know what the Bills fans are going through. We've gone through it in recent history with Wilson and Holdman.

This is just a game we all enjoy. This is the worst for any of us fans to see, whether the player is on our team or the team we are playing. Sending out some Denver love to Everett, his family, teammates and fans.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
        Sadly, based off early speculation, it is that serious. The way he twitched after the collision is often indicative of a paralyzing hit (the body instinctively tries to move anything it can). There's a pretty informative discussion of it on the Bills forums.

Emergency surgery doesn't sound good. I'm hoping for the best, though. =(

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
          Word. Damn I feel for him right now.
          sigpic

Comment

Thoughts and prayers out to Everett. Nobody deserves that.
            RIP Williams / Nash

Comment

Best Wishes to Everett and his family and friends!

Associated press is reporting that Everett has yet to move any of his extremities since leaving the field. Doesn't sound to good at all, let's just hope everything turns out ok for him.
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck #85.
                sigpic

Comment

My prayers go out to him and his family.
                  #swapping

Comment

I dont think there is an organization that can sympathize with the Bills situation more than us here in Denver. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. It sounds serious, but I hope we will see him on the field again very soon.

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

NBC Just said he just got out of surgery and the next 12-24 hours will be an evaluation period for his prognosis. I hope everything is ok.

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with everett and his family

Comment

If he hasnt moved anything by now, I'd be very worried. I wonder what is he thinking if he is even conscious right now. I hope he pulls through I cant believe this happened. It looked very bad when i saw the highlight, but he could pull through and hopefully recover fully.
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

As soon as I saw the aftermath of the play I knew it was bad, anytime I see a grown man convulsing in pain I know it has to be bad. But very quickly it was evident that he was not just in pain but the injury was far more serious. Upon watching the replay you could see him fall to the ground and it made my heart drop. Our thoughts and prayers from our family are sent to his and we hope he will recover quickly.
                            Last edited by broncosgrrrl; 09-09-2007, 08:13 PM.
                            Do or do not.... there is NO try

Comment

Very sad. At this point, I hope it's not as serious as it looked. It looked like a freak accident. It was a good, clean hit - it's just one of those things.

I keep hoping that, at worst, it is a John Mobley situation. I feel terrible for Everett and the Bills' players and fans. My prayers are with them all.
                              "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X