Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler be able to fill Elway's shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by bearbroncoilly View Post
    Every player is their own person....Elway is Elway and Cutler is Cutler. Unless we get into cloning, is time to move on and let the player come into their own.
    i dont think its so much wanting him to be like Elway, but what he does reminds us a lot of John (escaping the rush, taking comand late in games)

i personally dont want another john ever, but i will sure as hell take the first Jay Cutler

Cutler will make his own footprints and create a name for himself, by the end of his career i elieve he will be great and have SBs under his belt

it like the montana and young situation,Montana is Montana, and Young is Young after he proved himself before then he was living up to Montanas expectations

Leave a comment:

• bearbroncoilly
    replied
    Every player is their own person....Elway is Elway and Cutler is Cutler. Unless we get into cloning, is time to move on and let the player come into their own.

Leave a comment:

• Broncomanjrd
    replied
    NO, he will never be able to. if all the Broncos fans think like that, comparing Cutler to elway jay will have a very short stay in Denver. On the other hand Jay has showed He can do Elway like things. Last minuet comebacks and of course his arm. but he will never be Elway. and no one ever will

Leave a comment:

started a topic Will Cutler be able to fill Elway's shoes?

Will Cutler be able to fill Elway's shoes?

I think Cutler is good, but will he ever be able to fill Elway's shoes? Elway started out bad in his career, but he was a legend and a leader. Waht do you think?
Working...
X