Ashley Lelie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Lelie

Not sure if this has been covered already but I noticed that Lelie is listed as the number 5 WR on the 49ers depth chart. Might explain why I didn't see him play at all last night. Wow, this is a guy who wanted to be the number 1 guy here. And now calls the Broncos petty for wanting part of his signing bonus back. Whatever man. Not even good enough to start the season as the number 3 guy on the 49ers. Wonder how much longer this hack is going to be in the league.

Originally posted by Seamus22015 View Post
    Not sure if this has been covered already but I noticed that Lelie is listed as the number 5 WR on the 49ers depth chart. Might explain why I didn't see him play at all last night. Wow, this is a guy who wanted to be the number 1 guy here. And now calls the Broncos petty for wanting part of his signing bonus back. Whatever man. Not even good enough to start the season as the number 3 guy on the 49ers. Wonder how much longer this hack is going to be in the league.
    Yeah he definitely got some poor advice from his agent, that's for sure.
    sigpic

Comment

Piss on Ashlie Lelie, he had it all in Denver but that still wasn't good enough.
      Go Broncos !!

sigpic

Comment

All three recievers we had catch passes on Sunday are much better than that piss-ant ever was!

Comment

you know I wish him the best as long as he is not playing the broncos. I think he still got a chance.

Comment

A perfect example of a "BAD AGENT" combined with...

a Big Ego!

When people make a lot of money... they seem to always think they are smarter too!

I heard his work ethics are crap and he's just relying on his talent... that usually lasts about a season or two and then you're done.

Stick a fork in him... He's Done!
            Definition of Insanity, same thing over & over, expecting different results.

Comment

OUCH this hurts but alright here it goes

LELIE< WOMANS SOCCER

Comment

I am just glad we got something for him. I WAS a huge Ashley supporter. Now I see no way does he even compare to Stokley, Hixon or Clark. We gave him all the chances in the world. If he was here still he would have been cut. Bye, Bye Ashley! Can you say...
                "would you like to super size that?"

Comment

His parents named him Ashley, nuf said!
                  Last edited by TheComeBackKid; 09-11-2007, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
                    His parents named his Ashley, nuf said!

the entire thread should stop on this point!

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                      the entire thread should stop on this point!
                      oops...
                      sigpic

Comment

EVERYONE in the league wants to be 'the man' for their team. He wanted to be 'the man.' It turns out he made BAD choices and bad decisions....we've all done it. But you know what? It was HIS money and HIS decisions to make for HIS life. If he felt the decision to leave Denver and try his hand somewhere else was best for HIM... more power to him. I don't have any ill feelings toward him for that.

Its his life, his career, his choices... HIS life. It didn't turn out best for him, and HE is the one that is paying the price for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          EVERYONE in the league wants to be 'the man' for their team. He wanted to be 'the man.' It turns out he made BAD choices and bad decisions....we've all done it. But you know what? It was HIS money and HIS decisions to make for HIS life. If he felt the decision to leave Denver and try his hand somewhere else was best for HIM... more power to him. I don't have any ill feelings toward him for that.

Its his life, his career, his choices... HIS life. It didn't turn out best for him, and HE is the one that is paying the price for that.
                          Awe man... now why did ya have to come in here and ruin all the fun!

Lol... But your exactly right. His ego shaped his thinking and in turn led him to make a few bad decisions. I have no ill feelings for him, i am rather glad we unloaded him while we had a chance to get something in return. He isn't worth anything at this point in his career. Its a shame really... He could have been something special too...
                          sigpic

Comment

It's funny to read all the former supporters dogging him now. Ashley was plagued like many other receivers with an average QB that couldn't take advantage of his talents. If Lelie was still here he would be thriving with Cutler at QB. He was able to gain seperation and ran good routes but Jake could never get him the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrackhead View Post
                              It's funny to read all the former supporters dogging him now. Ashley was plagued like many other receivers with an average QB that couldn't take advantage of his talents. If Lelie was still here he would be thriving with Cutler at QB. He was able to gain seperation and ran good routes but Jake could never get him the ball.
                              Well, that's his fault he's not here not the organizations. I personally supported him until he held out on us. He wanted to be given the starting job instead of working for it.

He could have come into training camp, played well and been the 3rd or 2nd WR over an ailing Smith. But nope he went to a dismal Atlanta team and watched his career slowly go into a tail spin.

Now, he's in SF realizing he made a bad mistake. That's his fault.

Hey, I've broken up with some great women before and then realized, "Wow, why did I do that? She was a great girl." Oh well, life goes on.

Thing is he could have been killing it here with Jay's deep ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X