Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this isnt even close al wilson is by far the second best MLB in the NFL he is close to being called the best in my opponion behind lewis but wilson over thomas by FAR!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Zach is better for all that he did until now.. But I'm sure that wilson will be bigger that zach is...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

wilson gets my vote zach has been saved by the bell too many times
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Wilson is MUCH better than Thomas, I don't think it is even arguable.

But Zach's wife (jason Taylors sister) is pretty hot.

Comment

Al Wilson is the heart and soul fo our defense. Is Zach Thomas his teams heart and soul? To me that means Wilson is more important.
            Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

Definitely gotta go with Big Al here. Of course, I am not biased or anything...
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                I wouldnt go as far as to call Urlacher overrated, he falls in the same category as Vick with having no supporting cast to help him. Look at his numbrs, there pretty phenominal given who he has around him. The loss of Colvin hurt him as welll.
                I have to agree with you here. Urlacher has a lot of talent, but he has just been playing with a crappy Chicago team. Put him into our LB corps and he would be a monster! Though I wouldn't put him above Al or Lewis. Third would be a good spot for him, I think.

I don't really compare him with Vick. I compare him more with LT; LT is one of the greatest HBs in the NFL right now, but he plays with San Diego.
                Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                  Wilson is MUCH better than Thomas, I don't think it is even arguable.

But Zach's wife (jason Taylors sister) is pretty hot.
                  Nah, its Jason Taylor who is married to Zach's sister

Comment

Zach Thomas is a good player. However, his career will more than likely go downhill from here on out. Al Wilson is our official leader now. They guy plays 100% all of the time and he's young. To me this is a no brainer, maybe I'm a little partial but if it was a different debate on Roy Williams or John Lynch I would take Williams. I'm not being a home saying Wilson, I believe he is the obvious choice.

Comment

Re: Re: Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

Originally posted by jdslick2
                      First of all, I called you an idiot because you are. Not because you think Wilson is a better linebacker. I call you an idiot for the way you disagree, not because you disagree.

Second, starting a poll on a Denver Broncos web site asking if a Broncos player is bertter than one from the Miami Dolphins will have an easily predictable resullt.

Thinking that this proves Wilson is a better player than Thomas is further proof of your stupidity.
                      I'm sure Miami fans with football knowledge would love it if Thomas was traded for Wilson.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

I really doubt that. They'de probably say Al who, you gotta be kidding?
                        Perhaps you haven't watched a game since 2000?

Comment

I've watched plenty.

People like you make your judgements based on your homeristic bias.
                          People like you make your judgements trying to get a rise out of the board. Besides I left that wide open for you, with the comment about 2000, Thomas has had better stats since then, I figured you would jump all over that one. Homerism aside, just as this thread is about, I believe Wilson is entering his prime while Thomas is exiting his.

Comment

Getting a rise out of people here isn't much of a chore. All you need to do is show that you aren't an orange and blue homer.

There's only one linebacker in football currently who is better than Zach Thomas and that's Ray Lewis.

Yes, Zach Thomas has gotten as good as he's going to get, just as Ray Lewis has. Al Wilson may indeed become as good as Thomas, but he has yet to do so. Until then, it's allwishful thinking.
                            It doesn't matter if you're not a homer. If you bash the Broncos all the time then you yourself will get bashed, plain and simple.

Comment

[QUOTE]First of all, I called you an idiot because you are. Not because you think Wilson is a better linebacker. I call you an idiot for the way you disagree, not because you disagree.

Second, putting a poll on a Denver Bronco web site asking if a Broncos player is bertter than one from the Miami Dolphins will have a preictable resullt. Further proof of your stup

haha you are a joke! jdpr***! The majority of coaches, broadcasters, and journalists in the USA voted Wilson number 2! i'm done arguing with you! you are an idiot! everyone one here knows it, so why bother?

"Michael vick is slow, Mike Alstott is faster"- JDslick2

Comment

Man, again, that's two in a row!! Moving on....

Comment

Working...
                                X