Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by Buliwyf
    The warrior known as Urlacher, is tremendously over-rated.
    urlacher no overated. If you look at big warrior stats, he right up with top warriors at his place. People who are from tarzan land should get better computer, compare stats, and see warrior urlacher is no overated.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Re: Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
    My good friend JDslick has stated that Zach Thomas is a better LB than Al Wilson and has called me an idiot for disagreeing...but forget the childish talk will Broncos, Cheifs, Radiers, Bucs, Falcons, and another team fans please vote on this its a good debate!
    Zack is very good MLB, but I honestly think that Wilson is better. He is considered in many circles to be the second best MLB in the League the only one rated ahead him is obviously Ray Lewis.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    wilson takes the run away every play, he is always around the ball. this forces teams to pass on us more.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Originally posted by jdslick2
    I would think that you would get tired of looking like an idiot. Of course, how would you know that you look like an idiot, you're an idiot after all.
    Hmmmm....... I don't think you make the best judge of idiocy.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonOwnsU
    replied
    [QUOTE]They would need to be a moron to have a discussion with you.

There should be an age limit! 5 years and up! JD who is your team or do u just love to argue?

so do u really think Eddie Kennison has better hands than Randy Moss?

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    I'm just wasting time waiting for the next idiotic statement.
    I'm just wasting time until the season starts.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    They would need to be a moron to have a discussion with you.
    Is that why you keep replying to me?

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    It does to many of you.
    I don't care either way, I enjoy talking to non-Bronco fans as well.................When they aren't complete morons.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Man, again, that's two in a row!! Moving on....

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonOwnsU
    replied
    [QUOTE]First of all, I called you an idiot because you are. Not because you think Wilson is a better linebacker. I call you an idiot for the way you disagree, not because you disagree.

Second, putting a poll on a Denver Bronco web site asking if a Broncos player is bertter than one from the Miami Dolphins will have a preictable resullt. Further proof of your stup

haha you are a joke! jdpr***! The majority of coaches, broadcasters, and journalists in the USA voted Wilson number 2! i'm done arguing with you! you are an idiot! everyone one here knows it, so why bother?

"Michael vick is slow, Mike Alstott is faster"- JDslick2

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Getting a rise out of people here isn't much of a chore. All you need to do is show that you aren't an orange and blue homer.

There's only one linebacker in football currently who is better than Zach Thomas and that's Ray Lewis.

Yes, Zach Thomas has gotten as good as he's going to get, just as Ray Lewis has. Al Wilson may indeed become as good as Thomas, but he has yet to do so. Until then, it's allwishful thinking.
    It doesn't matter if you're not a homer. If you bash the Broncos all the time then you yourself will get bashed, plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    I've watched plenty.

People like you make your judgements based on your homeristic bias.
    People like you make your judgements trying to get a rise out of the board. Besides I left that wide open for you, with the comment about 2000, Thomas has had better stats since then, I figured you would jump all over that one. Homerism aside, just as this thread is about, I believe Wilson is entering his prime while Thomas is exiting his.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

I really doubt that. They'de probably say Al who, you gotta be kidding?
    Perhaps you haven't watched a game since 2000?

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Re: Re: Homerism aside- Al Wilson or Zach Thomas?

First of all, I called you an idiot because you are. Not because you think Wilson is a better linebacker. I call you an idiot for the way you disagree, not because you disagree.

Second, starting a poll on a Denver Broncos web site asking if a Broncos player is bertter than one from the Miami Dolphins will have an easily predictable resullt.

Thinking that this proves Wilson is a better player than Thomas is further proof of your stupidity.
    I'm sure Miami fans with football knowledge would love it if Thomas was traded for Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Zach Thomas is a good player. However, his career will more than likely go downhill from here on out. Al Wilson is our official leader now. They guy plays 100% all of the time and he's young. To me this is a no brainer, maybe I'm a little partial but if it was a different debate on Roy Williams or John Lynch I would take Williams. I'm not being a home saying Wilson, I believe he is the obvious choice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X