Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings

    Hello to all. I am a DIEHARD bucs fan who is sad to see ole 47 leave. So now Den is my favorite AFC team. Thought Id introduce myself. Good luck this year...

    DENvsTB for 04/05 superbowl

    its got my vote

  • #2
    Welcome, we are super glad to have Lynch in Denver. He has always been my favorite safety since Atwater retired. Hes a class act and i am glad he thought enough of Denver to come out here and play.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Greetings

      Originally posted by SCLOBERNOCKER47
      Hello to all. I am a DIEHARD bucs fan who is sad to see ole 47 leave. So now Den is my favorite AFC team. Thought Id introduce myself. Good luck this year...

      DENvsTB for 04/05 superbowl

      its got my vote
      Welcome to the board. I know Lynch is a great guy so I'm really hoping his neck injury doesn't cause him any problems this year, physical or psychological. If nothing else, he'll be a great tutor for the young guys. But I'd love to see him do for Denver what he did for the Bucs.

      Speaking of your Bucs, you guys made a hell of a lot of moves in the offseason. I'm sure you're optimistic but what are the general expectations for this year?
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

      Comment


      • #4
        hopefully he can do well

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: Greetings

          Originally posted by Javalon
          Welcome to the board. I know Lynch is a great guy so I'm really hoping his neck injury doesn't cause him any problems this year, physical or psychological. If nothing else, he'll be a great tutor for the young guys. But I'd love to see him do for Denver what he did for the Bucs.

          Speaking of your Bucs, you guys made a hell of a lot of moves in the offseason. I'm sure you're optimistic but what are the general expectations for this year?


          Hopefully. I believe our offence is greatly improved. D should be about the same. I think DRussel can fill Sapps void. Ian Gold should help the 2ndary but 47 will be missed

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Re: Greetings

            Originally posted by SCLOBERNOCKER47
            Hopefully. I believe our offence is greatly improved. D should be about the same. I think DRussel can fill Sapps void. Ian Gold should help the 2ndary but 47 will be missed
            Gold was really coming on as part of our linebacking corps until his injury. It'll be interesting to see if he regains his form.

            You think Keyshawn for Galloway was a good swap? (Aside from the fact the Keyshawn wasn't coming back, regardless)
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Re: Greetings

              Originally posted by Javalon
              Gold was really coming on as part of our linebacking corps until his injury. It'll be interesting to see if he regains his form.

              You think Keyshawn for Galloway was a good swap? (Aside from the fact the Keyshawn wasn't coming back, regardless)
              Ya. He was more of a distraction last year and we needed some speed anyway. Gall adds ALOT more multifunctionality to our offence (ooo a BIG word!)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncjoe
                Joey Galloway is kind of a head case. He had a couple good years in Seattle, but ever since he went through his big hold out, he hasn't done much.

                Multifunctionality? All Galloway does is run in a straight line and catch an occasional pass.

                He can't be any more of a distraction than Johnson though.
                Its hard to doanything when you have highschool caliber qbs tossin the nugget

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncjoe
                  No such thing as a HS caliber QB in the NFL.

                  You know what I meant. The QBs in Dallas the last few years havent been all that great and B.Johnson is one of the most accurate in the game, that helps any wr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dont listen to him Scloberknocker, he is a homer....And broncjoe I bet you if Joey Galloway was on the Broncos, you would think he was the best WR ever to play huh?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncjoe
                      Maybe, because Shanny wouldn't lay out the money for him if he didn't know that he would produce for us.
                      You are such an idiot... Don't you get it? If you act like this, no one will like you.. Homers are stupid, along with bandwagon fans.. Your so stupid.. Oh yeah I forgot Jake is the best QB in the league so he can make any WR look special... Please gimme a break. It's fans like you that make the Broncos look so bad. It just pisses people off, and it's not reality.. We only went 14-2 once when Elway was here! Man you need to go get a life...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Welcome aboard, plenty of room for non morons.

                        Lynch is a class act or seems to be, sounded like he did alot of publice service stuff in TPA. We need many more types like him and less of the IHOP Gardners, and mo money poorti$$'$ .

                        Hope he will bring the family up and play for a few more years and retire as a BRONCO.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SCLOBERNOCKER47
                          Hello to all. I am a DIEHARD bucs fan who is sad to see ole 47 leave. So now Den is my favorite AFC team. Thought Id introduce myself. Good luck this year...

                          DENvsTB for 04/05 superbowl

                          its got my vote
                          Nice to have you on here SCLOBERNOCKER47. You're welcome here as well as any Fan of a different NFL team as long as it ain't on some BS. We'd like to get more opinions from Fans of other teams as well. Makes the Broncomania Message Boards a lot better. Anyway, just to let you know I dislike the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because my second favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons, my team in the NFC. So I'm lookin' forward to seeing the Dirty Birds pimp slapping the Buccaneers twice a year.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X