Mike Shanahan (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    Sounds like you do need some new crud to swallow!

Take care of yourself, Lancane!
    Hahaha...one good thing is I was unable to watch some of the more horrid highlights of my favorite team! I probably would have had a heart attack. I did not get to see a game until Indy and after the third quarter I had to turn it off! LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by lex View Post
      Whom would you replace Shanahan with?
      Bill Cowher is the best canidate. But Pat loves Mike so unless he retires on his own we won't see any good coaches to replace him or maybe they can coax Pete Carroll
      #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
        Bill Cowher is the best canidate. But Pat loves Mike so unless he retires on his own we won't see any good coaches to replace him or maybe they can coax Pete Carroll
        Do not pin hopes on 'Pat loves him', Pat loves a lot of people. He is friends with Jerry Jones and other owners as well as with Dan Reeves and many of the Texans Organization, let alone too many others. Pat fired a friend in Reeves because Pat thought Elway was more valuable compared to a coach who had post conference championship winning problems! There it is, it did hamper their friendship for a while but they are tight again. Also Reeves and Elway produced more AFC Championships then Shanahan has with way more time, we got two Superbowl championships, but Reeves had a better overall post-season record and he got canned!

More or less, I think Bowlen will hold on till he has enough. It never stopped him before!

Comment

• Mike Shanahan is all Washed up! All good things come to an end.

No more reasons or excuses for the Broncos, Mike is all washed up. All good things come to an end. He is a great coach but it's time for him to move on. The Broncos need a change and I think it's time. Mike is starting to become nothing more then a whiner. We need some new young blood that isn't scared and has some balls. Jay Cutler is great and young coach would do wonders for the Broncos.

Comment

• Did Shany review Bates Resume?

This is the problem, Shany hired a pretender!

Jim Bates (July 21, 1941–) is a former American Democratic politician.
            After graduating high school in the Denver area, Bates joined the United States Marine Corps in 1959, and served in the Corps until 1963. Relocating to San Diego, Bates became a banker and later a businessman in the aerospace industry.

Bates was accused in October 1988 of making sexual advances toward female members of his staff. Bates scoffed that the accusations were part of a Republican smear campaign, but also apologized for any offense he may have caused to his female staffers. As the story had not developed very far by the time of the election, Bates went on to become a top coach in the Pop Warner League, specializing in defensive schemes.

Comment

• "We've gotta allot of work to do!"...Shanahan's favorite post game statement since week 2 of pre-season. :paper:

Comment

• What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Originally posted by dprbroncos View Post
                This is the problem, Shany hired a pretender!

Jim Bates (July 21, 1941–) is a former American Democratic politician.
                After graduating high school in the Denver area, Bates joined the United States Marine Corps in 1959, and served in the Corps until 1963. Relocating to San Diego, Bates became a banker and later a businessman in the aerospace industry.

Bates was accused in October 1988 of making sexual advances toward female members of his staff. Bates scoffed that the accusations were part of a Republican smear campaign, but also apologized for any offense he may have caused to his female staffers. As the story had not developed very far by the time of the election, Bates went on to become a top coach in the Pop Warner League, specializing in defensive schemes.

You were saying something about a "Smear campaign"?......

Comment

• Bump, because I think we need to merge all the Shanahan threads into this one.

(Not that I have an ego or anything )
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X