"Mistakes will be made, Others will be blamed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mistakes will be made, Others will be blamed"

Alright before some of you go and take this thread out of Context. I figured should we lose another game, we can all come in here and blame the loss on Something/Someone/Anything NON AFFILIATED WITH THE TEAM (BRONCOS). This place was a mess when we lost in week 3 so I thought of this idea in an attempt of some type of disaster control should another Loss come our way.

This is a fun way to let out some steam without stepping on any toes. MODs if you find this idea offensive, please feel free to delete. Lets hope we wont need this room for the rest of the season.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

I think I get the idea.

Last weekend (Sunday) was t he first day of fall-winter solstice. The world got wierd. I mean, really, how other do you explain the fact that the Broncos AND Bolts lost, and KC AND the Raiders won?
    That just doesnt happen.

So I blame last weeks loss on the first day of fall! :hammer:

Ahhh....that does feel better!

Just remember folks, to play within the guidelines of the CoC. I could see how this could lighten things up a bit.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

I blame Tom Cruise. He is almost always smiling in public......even when mad.......

Comment

I Blame George Bush.

I've seen him blamed for all sorts of stuff, such as "Hurrican Katrina" and "Global Warming", so I figure he's probably to blame for all Bronco losses, past present and future.

Comment

Lol Beat Me To It !!

I Blame It On The Government
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I blame it on John Kerry. If he didn't run the election would have been more interesting.

Comment

I blame it on my sister. As we were watching the game last weekend at the sports bar (stupid Northern Nevada shows the faiderettes games) she tells me that every time she actually watches the Broncos play they get their a$$es handed to them.

So, let's all blame it on my sister. . .

Comment

Originally posted by jlarsiii View Post
                I blame it on my sister. As we were watching the game last weekend at the sports bar (stupid Northern Nevada shows the faiderettes games) she tells me that every time she actually watches the Broncos play they get their a$$es handed to them.

So, let's all blame it on my sister. . .
                yy didnt u make her leave!!

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

Comment

I blame Jake The Snake!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    I blame Jake The Snake!!!!

I wore my "Broncos Defense" t-shirt last week, thinking it would be better luck that my 2005 AFC West Champions t-shirt (I wore that one ATVing)....since we needed all the help on the defense.

I wore the shirt. They got beat. You can blame the shirt
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

blame it on her

I just blame it on my mother-in-law for anything wrong in our house. So, I blame the loss on her!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl View Post
                        yy didnt u make her leave!!
                        She didn't tell me until after halftime. We left after the turnover to start the second half and the subsequent score by Jax, but it was too late. Any crappy play/nonplay by the Broncos after that point was their own fault.

She isn't watching this weekend though. . . .

Comment

Great idea for a thread!

I say we blame Mike Vick! He's been blamed for everything anyway.. so much junk is being piled on him.. .why not just pile some more?

Comment

I blame my g/f! She left to go get Wendy's during the third quarter and went everything down hill! Damn her! j/k babe!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              Great idea for a thread!

I say we blame Mike Vick! He's been blamed for everything anyway.. so much junk is being piled on him.. .why not just pile some more?
                              Thanks!

I blame the entire Patriot Org. Who spied on us and gave that info to Jacksonville in spite of the fact that we OWN them (Patriots).
                              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X