Brandon Marshall trashes fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall trashes fans!

Channel 4 interviewed him and he said we are non classy for booing and that we are bandwagon fans for the broncos and the rockies. OUCH!

I dont know about you guys but i dont like paying 100 dollars to watch a sorry effort..

well if he fells it that way then so be it cause we the fans have all the right to boo anyone on this team

Comment

What a joke.

Marshall was one of the few bright spots this season, but if that's how he feels, then so be it.

The fans had every right to boo this team today.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe he needs to watch the game on tape durring this bye week, and see exactly why they would boo the team for their "effort." I'd be more pissed off at how the team did, rather than getting on the fans! Especially after his few dropped passes and that horrible fumble! I was really pulling for him this year and then he says some trash like this... not the fans fault they got embarrassed at home!
        "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

We boo when the play stinks and when the team becomes the laughing stock of the NFL. Why is that so hard to figure out?

Comment

If that's how he feels, then so be it (...).

Of course he's going to side with his teammates. He's not particularly shy either, so I'm not surprised he'd say something along those lines.

Comment

AN easy way to keep fans from booing is to not lose by 38 points at home. Just a thought Brandon. Or how about scoring at least 1 TD.

Comment

You guys are getting way too offended over this. He's upset over taking one of the worst losses in Broncos history, i'd be upset as well. Did you expect him to come out and say "I deserve to get booed we are a horrible team please don't support us anymore."

Comment

I think Marshall should watch what he says. He isn't that damn good yet. Fans have a right to boo with a performance like that and he didn't help. Boo yourself for fumbling before you point fingers son.

Comment

You can see the video here on the right.
                    http://cbs4denver.com/sports
                    Brandon is probably right, but still shouldn't have said anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see where hes coming from, there does seem to be more fair weather fans these days wearing bronco gear, but hey if i had brougt my kids to that game I would have booo'd right along with them!! Put the damn ball away B. Marsh!!

They should have been boo'd off the field today, what reaction did he expect???

Comment

He probably shouldn't have said that, but oh well, its not really that big of a deal. People get offended so easily nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
                          You guys are getting way too offended over this. He's upset over taking one of the worst losses in Broncos history, i'd be upset as well. Did you expect him to come out and say "I deserve to get booed we are a horrible team please don't support us anymore."
                          I certainly don't expect a 2nd year player who fumbled at a critical point in the game to call Broncos fans out.

That's pathetic and wrong, in my opinion, especially after a 38-point loss at home.

What do you expect your fans to do? Stand up and cheer for the effort?

At least booing shows that fans still care about this team, even if the owner, players, and coaches don't.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hes right, but he shouldn't be saying it in public.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well right now he is the best thing we got. I'm going to cut him some slack.
                              vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X