• Show
Clear All

Amen

Go Cutler

Comment

Cutlers the man

Life will be good again at mile high and everyone will rejoice

Comment

After every debacle that this team conjures up on Sundays, I see sooo many Cutler posts. Do we trust him, does he have the leadership ability.....blah blah blah. This shouldn't even be a question AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER. He's not a seasoned vet yet, and he's not getting ANY support from this defense. Cutler could go out and play to perfection, but when opposing teams are running for 200+ yards on you, you're still up dookie creek without a paddle.

Is Cutler lighting it up out there? IMO, he's not but I can also tell that he's not getting a ton of chances to actually throw the ball. Couple that with us being very predictable in our playcalling, and our HORRENDOUS/EMBARRASSING Efense(No "D" for this team), how can you possibly put any of this embarrassment we call a season on his shoulders?

Comment

F Cutler

Just win baby.
          sigpic

Comment

In my opinion, Cutler is smart and composed.
            I just wish Shanahan stops being conservative on offense.

Comment

Ya'll can have Young...Cutler is better....Much better!

Comment

If the rest of the team can step up to the level he is playing at...we will again!
                If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

I completely support Cutler...

Cutler plays with heart and soul and has the talent to go with it...

I didn't support Griese much at all, he has accuracy but not superstar talent...

I gave Plummer a chance because he has superstar talent but no composure...

Cutler has it all... He is the future of this team and I have no doubt he will be one of the greatest QB's to play the game. He's smart, has a killer arm, and the poise to go with it... And with all of that he also plays with passion, he throw in the pocket, throws on the run, breaks tackles, throws flee flicker passes in dangerous situations to make a play...

The fact he's not considered the team leader yet is the Broncos coaching staff... They aren't giving him the chance... They aren't giving him option plays and aren't letting him make on the field decisions. And he's being patient and playing with what he is given.
                  All of that is expected with a first year QB. But with the way this season is going I think they need to cut him loose starting in the first quarter and he's going to make some bad mistakes but we will find a leader in that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
                    Ok, it's so not cool to get on a person like that. Personal attacks=not cool.
                    Second, who gives a dang what Jay or Vince or Matt did in college, or high school or even Pop Warner. That's all the past. The NFL is different than each of those. Besides, with high school and Pop Warner they pay to play.
                    Jay is doing well, he's not doing great, but neither is the rest of the team. So far, aside from a few other players, he's the one playing with heart. He wants to win. He's just not getting the chance.
                    If you like Vince Young so much, move to Tennessee and be a fan.

Originally Posted by Deltagbear
                    If the rest of the team can step up to the level he is playing at...we will again!

EXACTLY!!!
                    Cutler reminds me of Dopey, from the 7 dwarfs.

He shows ZERO fire.
                    He shows ZERO motivation.

He mopes around on the sideline, just staring into space.
                    He mopes onto the field, when it's the offense's turn.

If the leader of the offense can't show some zest for the game, how in the HELL do you expect the REST of the team to?

All I know, is everytime he goes to make a pass, I'm holding my breath! *sound familiar?*
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak View Post

He shows ZERO fire.

If the leader of the offense can't show some zest for the game, how in the HELL do you expect the REST of the team to?

All I know, is everytime he goes to make a pass, I'm holding my breath! *sound familiar?*
                      Nope, doesn't sound familiar.
                      And you know what, I've met Jay. He's just a quiet person. I could barely hear him when he talked. Just because he's not screaming at everyone and their brother on the sideline doesn't mean anything. And his "moping" could just be him thinking. He doesn't "mope" onto the field. He calmly walks onto the field. And he loves the game. We know that. But he can't be the offense all on his own.

And another thing...
                      Dopey is my favorite dwarf. So it's not a bad thing. At least he's not Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy. And so what if he's not Happy all the time.
                      Last edited by I_Only_Like_Jay; 10-09-2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak View Post

He shows ZERO fire.

No disrespect, rc, but it appears like you're looking for a reason to not like the kid.

His demeaner on the sideline isn't any different than any other QB in the league.....
                        Last edited by stnzed; 10-14-2007, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X