Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickmeyer
    replied
    All you Shanny / Bowlen haters are not true fans, please jump ship and go to your next bandwagon team, the time has come for you all to leave.

Leave a comment:

• Botan
    replied
    Originally posted by richardthebronco View Post
    i would not call BOWLEN a great owner anymore.he is far too loyal to guys who are not producing!!! shanahan is a terrible evaulator of talent, he's had too many draft busts,Ted Sundquist is not much better than shanahan as a talenent evaulator, Bowlen only cares about shanahan HE DOES NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE FANS, because if he did he would fire these two losers and bring in new and more COMPETENT MEN TO DO THE JOB!!

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange_Crush21 View Post
    Actually, as owner of the Denver Broncos FRANCHISE, Pat Bowlen has been a great owner. The Broncos are one of the most profitable teams in the NFL and he is well respected by his peers. More often than not he is able to put a winning team on the field and he is not afraid to spend money on the team's improvement.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous, ignorant posts I've ever read on this board. When did you start following the Broncos? Go follow the Cardinals for a while if you want to see what it's like to have a poor owner. Bowlen is one of the league's best.
    cosign~~~~

Leave a comment:

• rush_limbaughII
    replied
    I would like to work for Pat Bowlen. With all the layoffs and firings, it will be the best job. No fear of losing the job even if one under performs.
    I wish my company was run by Pat Bowlen

Leave a comment:

• richardthebronco
    replied
    pat bowlen

i would not call BOWLEN a great owner anymore.he is far too loyal to guys who are not producing!!! shanahan is a terrible evaulator of talent, he's had too many draft busts,Ted Sundquist is not much better than shanahan as a talenent evaulator, Bowlen only cares about shanahan HE DOES NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE FANS, because if he did he would fire these two losers and bring in new and more COMPETENT MEN TO DO THE JOB!!

Leave a comment:

• Artamentous
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan View Post
    He is one of the greatest owners of all time and you guys are lucky to have him IMO. He has brought your town two super bowl wins a new stadium and a consistently competitive team. He surrounds himself with talented people and let's them do their jobs.

I think that some Denver fans may be spoiled or just don't know how good they have had it during Bowlens ownership.

Just my opinion from the out side looking in.
    Some fans are just stupid as dirt.

Leave a comment:

• Sanluisboltfan
    replied
    Originally posted by richardthebronco View Post
    compared to the top flite owners like bob kraft of the patriots,jerry jones of the cowboys,jim irsay of the colts, dan rooney of the steelers, BOWLEN HAS TO RANK NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE, He contuines to keep guys who are UNDERPERFORMING ON THE JOB !!! shanahan and sundquist should have been canned a long time ago both are riding JOHN ELWAYS COATTAILS !!! by this standard BOWLEN IS RIPPING OFF THE FANS AND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS BY REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUTATION !!!!! The broncos have slipped into MEDIOCRITY !!!! I sometimes wonder if BOWLEN EVEN CARES !!!! it seems he does not care about the state of the franchise as long as his BOY SHANAHAN HAS A JOB !!!Bowlen is a loser and a drunk!! IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO SELL THIS TEAM. GET STAN KROENKE ON THE PHONE !! AND SELL TO A GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING !!!!

He is one of the greatest owners of all time and you guys are lucky to have him IMO. He has brought your town two super bowl wins a new stadium and a consistently competitive team. He surrounds himself with talented people and let's them do their jobs.

I think that some Denver fans may be spoiled or just don't know how good they have had it during Bowlens ownership.

Just my opinion from the out side looking in.

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Actually, as owner of the Denver Broncos FRANCHISE, Pat Bowlen has been a great owner. The Broncos are one of the most profitable teams in the NFL and he is well respected by his peers. More often than not he is able to put a winning team on the field and he is not afraid to spend money on the team's improvement.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous, ignorant posts I've ever read on this board. When did you start following the Broncos? Go follow the Cardinals for a while if you want to see what it's like to have a poor owner. Bowlen is one of the league's best.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by ORANGE&BLUETRUE View Post
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!! I'm still waiting for the " Fire Thunder" Thread to start. I hope that's the horses name that rides onto the field after the Broncos score. Right?
    He sure is getting allot of rest though.

Leave a comment:

• Artamentous
    replied
    You don't just fire NFL players, if Bowlen did do that he'd be the worst owner.

I think we should make a rule on this forum where if you can't post a coherent thought you can only lurk.

Leave a comment:

• ORANGE&BLUETRUE
    replied
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!! I'm still waiting for the " Fire Thunder" Thread to start. I hope that's the horses name that rides onto the field after the Broncos score. Right?

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Seriously, this is getting out of control.

OH NOEZ END OF TEH WORLD!!!1!1!!!!!! bOWLENZ IZ TEH DEVIL!!

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied

Fire the bum!!

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Who really cares?

Leave a comment:

• Combo1985
    replied
    I don't know if this is even worth responding to, but, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X