Broncos focus on center-quarterback exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    do you know if chris' stance is higher than nalens, that seems to be a good thing if it is, not sure if you know but if anybody on this site did it would be you. this also seems the be the topic of great discussion on this board

thanks for the input
    I do believe his stance is a little taller then Tom's but I also have my doubts his stance being a little taller will really make a difference on Jay. What people don't always remember is Chris has been snapping to Jay since Jay was drafted. When Tom was not with the 1's...........Chris was. he and Jay don't seem to have any snap issues that I am aware of.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad View Post
      I do believe his stance is a little taller then Tom's but I also have my doubts his stance being a little taller will really make a difference on Jay. What people don't always remember is Chris has been snapping to Jay since Jay was drafted. When Tom was not with the 1's...........Chris was. he and Jay don't seem to have any snap issues that I am aware of.
      thats great news, while i dont see it really effecting jay i see where nalens low stance could account for a slower drop back from jay leading to slow reads and so on, but also the shut gun snap, hopefully i will never see such back shotgun snaps multiple times in a game again like against the bills
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Somebody said there was a chance of rain this weekend....

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad View Post

We can forgive a couple bad exchanges just as long as they're not practicing the exchange in the shower.....That's a San Diego thing.....Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          We can forgive a couple bad exchanges just as long as they're not practicing the exchange in the shower.....That's a San Diego thing.....Not that there's anything wrong with that....
          Imagine if Rivers grabbed a different ball.

Comment

Working...
          X