Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos try to change Green Bay game from Mon. to Sun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos try to change Green Bay game from Mon. to Sun.

...because of the possible Rockies game.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7200263
    sigpic

Looks like there will be no one at the Monday night game. All my attention will be on the Rockies.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
      Looks like there will be no one at the Monday night game. All my attention will be on the Rockies.
      That's fine. Just make sure all you guys return your tickets so other fans can purchase them .

That said, regardless, both Mile High and Coors Field will be sold out. Keep in mind that there are plenty of Packers fans here in Denver who would love to see Brett Favre play live, for what will probably be the last opportunity for them.
      sigpic

Comment

i hope the rockies win and everything but i dont want to see us trade our ONE monday night football game for a sunday night game. i rarely get to see broncos games on tv (northern california) as it is.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx View Post
          i hope the rockies win and everything but i dont want to see us trade our ONE monday night football game for a sunday night game. i rarely get to see broncos games on tv (northern california) as it is.
          Don't worry - the Broncos got denied.

Both the Rockies and the Broncos will be here Monday Night.
          sigpic

Comment

Isn't TEN a monday night game? Steelers are Sun night. Thats why I love Sunday Ticket!
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Rockies will sweep anyways so it wont even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
                Rockies will sweep anyways so it wont even matter.
                Even so, they still have to come back here for a game, which will be on Monday.
                sigpic

Comment

The Good Old Days

In the good old days, the Rockies would have been asking to have their game night changed. Nobody would have tolerated missing John Elway play for some guys on steriods hitting a little ball with a bat.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                    Even so, they still have to come back here for a game, which will be on Monday.
                    Nope... Monday night would be game 5. If the rockies sweep, there will be no game on Monday.
                    sigpic

Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
                    www.dayzend.net

Comment

Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post
                      In the good old days, the Rockies would have been asking to have their game night changed. Nobody would have tolerated missing John Elway play for some guys on steriods hitting a little ball with a bat.
                      What kind of comment is that?

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Oct 29th Monday Night Broncos home against the Pack

Nov 19th Monday Night Broncos home against the Titans

Dec 24th Monday Night Broncos @ Chargers

sigpic

Comment

I can only tolerate baseball if I start watching around the 7th inning. Even then it has to be a post season game.
                          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

I never would have thought I'd see the day where the Broncos were threatened by the Rockies..

I guess as Bob Dylan once wrote..The times they are a changin!

Ya know, I would think that the Broncos game would sell out before the Rockies game did..Atleast I hope it would..Or the ones going to the Rockies game are the most fairweathered fans out there..

*No offense to the REAL Rockies fans out there..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                              I never would have thought I'd see the day where the Broncos were threatened by the Rockies..

I guess as Bob Dylan once wrote..The times they are a changin!

Ya know, I would think that the Broncos game would sell out before the Rockies game did..Atleast I hope it would..Or the ones going to the Rockies game are the most fairweathered fans out there..

*No offense to the REAL Rockies fans out there..
                              The Bronco game was sold out before the season started. The Rockies game didn't even go on sale until they beat the Padres to make it into post season.

I'm sure both stadiums will be packed but if we get spanked by the Steelers this week, we may have a no-show problem at Invesco but who knows.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X