Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos try to change Green Bay game from Mon. to Sun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am fortunate enough to get World Series tickets, I will go to the Rockies game if it is a potential clincher and sell my Bronco-Packer tickets.

Some of us are big fans of all the Colorado teams (well, except the Nuggets for me which I can take or leave).

Comment

All I can say is thank goodness for dual tuner DVR and Picture in Picture. I'll be watching both games at the same time. Party at my house!

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
        Rockies will sweep anyways so it wont even matter.
        LOL! No way the Rockies sweep the World Series. Boston and Cleveland tied for the best record in the league for a reason...They are both damn good teams. They're not going to just roll over to the Rockies because they are such a great story. IMO, there is a better chance of the Rockies getting swept than there is the Rockies sweeping whoever wins the AL. I figure, though, that the World Series will go 6 or 7 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
          All I can say is thank goodness for dual tuner DVR and Picture in Picture. I'll be watching both games at the same time. Party at my house!

I hear ya. Me too.

Well if the World Series doesn't end in a sweep, which it won't, the traffic up there will be interesting. I mean they both start around the same time, which means they could end at the same time. Driving home will be fun.
          R.I.P
          #27 Darrent Williams
          #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Lucky for me I live downtown so I can walk when necessary.

Comment

Ok, enough about the baseball interfering with football season (J/K)... The real issue is, Can we petition ESPN to spare us from the Monday Night Football broadcast crew that makes me miss Howard Cosell????

by the way, I'm a Dodger fan, but would LOVE to see the Rox take the series this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
                Rockies will sweep anyways so it wont even matter.
                __________________________________________________ _______________

Best post ever.

Comment

Working...
                X