@@@ Broncomania Pick’em King. @@@ Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    I saw Hallam on earlier and thought we would see the results thread and next week's pick thread but he is gone now.

His little green dot is gray now.
    I really miss Deuce!!!! He was always on top of it and we always had results no later than Wednesday. What would we have done if there had been a thursday game this week? Someone needs to pick up the ball and run with it next year that has the time and dedication to do it. To me it seems Hallam is just too busy. Kudos to him for trying and hopefully he is able to finish out this year but should hand it off next year.
    Last edited by cvnorton; 10-25-2007, 04:20 PM.
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. I sure hope this week's picks are posted by tomorrow cuz I'll be busy over the weekend and I don't want to miss out.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        Yeah, I know what you mean. I sure hope this week's picks are posted by tomorrow cuz I'll be busy over the weekend and I don't want to miss out.
        It won't be hard to copy and paste them from Broncosforums.com to here. That's about as far as I'll go. I'm too busy to determine results of my game let alone everyone else's.

Comment

I want my money back.

Comment

Working...
          X