Cutler / Marshall Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler / Marshall Press Conference

This was pretty funny and encouraging that their spirits are still up!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8035c34f

Originally posted by Gsam View Post

Yeah, I guess that's better than being depressed and complacent.

Although, I'd much rather see them angry and feeling a sense of urgency.
    sigpic

Comment

haha

That was funny!! It's good to see that Marshall has a great attitude. Maybe this isn't our year to be champs, but I think with these guys we have a lot to look forward to. GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

LOL, that was funny.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

hahaha that was great

Comment

my reply

Thats just like Cut.Hes not selfish and has a great attitude...Keep it up man all of you will have YOUR time...

Comment

Hahah "You going to answer all the questions"?

Those two guys are going to have a lot of fun together in their careers.

Comment

Baby TO, anybody?

Both of 'em have good attitudes, and seem to get along. More chemistry off the field means mroe chemistry on the field.

Comment

bmarsh is gonna be a handfull on and off the field, he is good natured though like ocho sinco, him and cutler seem to gel

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post

That was the funniest conference I've seen in some time. LOL!
                    R.I.P
                    #27 Darrent Williams
                    #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

I'm not real sure about this... To me Jay looks kind of aggravated, or annoyed. I hope Brandon doesn't become one of those media power hungry (chad, or owens) type figure. Jay seems to be trying to handle the situation more seriously the Brandon, and he could tell he upsetted Jay and took his leave.

Thats what it looks like to me.

Comment

Originally posted by halfback View Post
                        bmarsh is gonna be a handfull on and off the field, he is good natured though like ocho sinco, him and cutler seem to gel
                        i completely agree with the #85 comparison. BMarsh is gonna talk a little smack, but its all in fun. he truly enjoys the game of football.
                        @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                          I'm not real sure about this... To me Jay looks kind of aggravated, or annoyed. I hope Brandon doesn't become one of those media power hungry (chad, or owens) type figure. Jay seems to be trying to handle the situation more seriously the Brandon, and he could tell he upsetted Jay and took his leave.

I don't think so at all. They were just having a good time, laughing, poking fun at each other. They seem to have great chemistry on and off the field. Then again, how could you not like BMarsh?
                          sigpic

Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
                          www.dayzend.net

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post

I noticed that too, but I think he feels good about the team after the BYE and thinks they are ready to go. Maybe thats why he felt he could joke.

Comment

I think they looked like 2 friends up there, and one of them razzin' him about having to answer "all the questions". Jay looked like he was taking the razzing pretty good.

I'm just glad to see they are upbeat and positive...and really, who says you have to take the press conferences seriously. I doubt Jay really enjoys doing them, so bringing BMarsh along livened things up a bit.

And you have to admit, it is nice to have something to laugh about, and see a personal side to the guys on our favorite team
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                              X