• Show
Clear All

I loved it when Jay looked bemused and said "why are you asking that...."

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I don't like jerks like TO,

That being said,

I see this as bonding, which is a good thing, ok, a great thing to see,

It should be fun, the truth is....if you are laughing, you cannot have an anxiety issue.

And the truth is, I want the league scared of this kids arm, I want them going deep, Brandon is dead right about that.

Brandon left at the right time to show respect.......OK by me.

Raise the expectations, get pissed when you lose.

Comment

That was great

they where just playin along to make a few happy faces in bronco land

Comment

Those guys were razzin' eachother like good friends do. Jay wasn't annoyed, him and Marsh both took shots at eachother, and both laughed about it. Good fun between friends, and chemistry is building. I am SO excited about these two. Chad Johnson, and Carson Palmer have a friendly relationship off the field also, and it seems to work.

Imagine if Cutler gets as comfortable with Marshall as he is with Scheff

Watch out league

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
            I'm not real sure about this... To me Jay looks kind of aggravated, or annoyed. I hope Brandon doesn't become one of those media power hungry (chad, or owens) type figure. Jay seems to be trying to handle the situation more seriously the Brandon, and he could tell he upsetted Jay and took his leave.

Thats what it looks like to me.
            I sort of got the same feeling. Jay did not look thrilled. Perhaps, that's his personality. But I think both these guys will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
              I'm not real sure about this... To me Jay looks kind of aggravated, or annoyed. I hope Brandon doesn't become one of those media power hungry (chad, or owens) type figure. Jay seems to be trying to handle the situation more seriously the Brandon, and he could tell he upsetted Jay and took his leave.

Thats what it looks like to me.

your reading too much into it. bmarsh was just having some fun and cutler looked like he was injoying it. if he didnt then he should pull the stick out of his ass. at least its a good sign when your wrs dont bail out on you when things are down. if marshal wasnt close to cutler then he wouldnt have even did the press conferance with him....so yeah im pretty sure those guys are friends on and off the field.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
                I sort of got the same feeling. Jay did not look thrilled. Perhaps, that's his personality. But I think both these guys will be great.
                I got the impression that Jay didn't want to be at the press conference. I don't blame him.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

it's good to see

nice to see those guys looking forward to playing this week and having fun. we all put alot of pressure on them to perform and I think most of them do their best when they are just enjoying the game.
                  sigpic

Atlanta is no place for a football fan

Comment

C'mon, I just watched it again and Jay was smiling.

Brandon kept it light and left at the right time, it is what it was, he took it upon himself to take the pressure off the qb.

Just like Shannon did with John. (What people in this era do not understand is how many times Shannon gave up his route, to take a step back and protect John)

Hall of fame is.....what hall of fame does....the fact that he caught as many as he did...(Shannon)......doing what he did .....(of his own accord).......(protect John) .....is one of the greatest feats I have ever witnessed.....back then.....it wasn't about personal achievement.... it was about team.

And yet, alot less people will show up for Shannon..(HOF)....a low round pick that epidomized that era.

When we get rid of Bates, we will be world champs.
                    Last edited by Superchop7; 10-17-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
                      Here is the truth. If you know Cutler he really is a funny guy. He feels like he has to act serious with the press. It comes across as looking like a jerk and he is so far from that. I wish he would show his true colors more.

----------------------------------------------
                      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
                      X