2007 Shanny Files: Game 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Shanny Files: Game 6

Well not the great start to the season that we hoped for.

2-3 and reeling after 3 ugly losses, and now Pittsburgh comes to town for a Sunday night special.

We are off the bye, and I believe I read where we have won the last four times off the bye, but I am not positive on that,

As for playing in the 6th game of a season under Shanny, the Broncos record
    in the last 12 years is an impressive 10-2.

Of the 10 wins 5 were home and 5 were away.
    Of the 2 losses, one was home one was away.

We face the Steelers who we have played 3 times in the regular season under Shanny and twice in the post season.

We split the post season Wiinin gthe 97 Championship game and Losing the 2005 one.

Of the 3 times we have played them in the regular season we are 2 out of 3
    We lost in 1997 in Pittsburgh.
    Won in 2003 at home
    Won in 2006 in Pittsburgh

Let's hope the Broncos can put up another "W" against them!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Always wanted to play football for the Coach

I get upset with Coach Shanny on certain plays but on the whole, I am not looking to Shanny as the reason for the bad start.

We have no team. But I don't know what that means for Coach right now.
    Damage control can be like that. You must attend to the immediate.

When is Shanny's contract up?

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
      I get upset with Coach Shanny on certain plays but on the whole, I am not looking to Shanny as the reason for the bad start.

We have no team. But I don't know what that means for Coach right now.
      Damage control can be like that. You must attend to the immediate.

When is Shanny's contract up?
      I think 2013, or somewhere around there. They keep giving him extensions so I'm not 100% sure.
      sigpic

Comment

shanny is a genious, i dont see how anyone can complain about him. now jim bates on the other hand may actually be mentally challengened
        go broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_fan88 View Post
          shanny is a genious, i dont see how anyone can complain about him. now jim bates on the other hand may actually be mentally challengened
          I agree.

However, I think the system has changed a lot since XXXII and XXXIII. I don't think that Mike has kept up. I know that a lot of blame goes to the D and Bates, but Mike does call the shots at the end. I am not saying to get rid of him, but I think that he may not be as good as he was 10 years ago.
          Shanahan will always deserve a :salute!:

The most rowdy orange-jersey-wearing fan in Denver at Buffalo games since 2005!

September 13, 2009... "The Immaculate Deflection" courtesy of Brandon Stokley!

Comment

Working...
          X