Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams (Merged)

6:05 left 4th quarter.

Entire defense moves at the snap of the ball.

Except DJ.

He picks up the rb, reads the gap, then blows him up.

I have been waiting to see this.

Good for him.

Recognition will serve him well.

He played great today. Lets today was the coming out game for years to come!

Thanks Snk

Comment

reminds me of when DJ was a rookie. Great game

Comment

That was a great play. But maybe because it was his assignment to sit there and read.

But nevertheless, great read.

Comment

Madden says he will be great in the middle

Yeah, love to see Shannys plan coming together. Let The gelling continue.
          sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

i was wrong about dj.soon enough he will be one of the most talented middle linebackers i think.
            hes becoming more patent and is reading better.
            GOOO D.J ur da ****z
            RIP Sean Taylor,Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, and Marquis Hill.Our hearts are with you.

go Selvin Young.

screw da dolts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
              That was a great play. But maybe because it was his assignment to sit there and read.

But nevertheless, great read.
              __________________________________________________ __________________________________

I realize that you are 14.

His job is absolutely to read the play.

It is better to take a split second and figure out where your going than to head in the wrong direction.

Comment

D.J is one heck of a football player when he's not being blocked by 300 pund lineman.

Comment

The bigges defensive problem all season has been over pursuit. It's about time someone realised that, and let the play happen before reacting. DJ really stepped up last night and looked like he just played the game rather than what he thought was going to happen.
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

DJ played with a little swagger today, something we have never seen from him. Hopefully he continues that swagger in non-televised national games because I think that swagger pumps guys up. Think about it.

Comment

I thought DJ played the best on defense, with Bly coming in at a close second.

He was fired up, and I'm glad he had a good game.. I think he needed it.

Comment

Foxworth

He did a great job very proud of him to fill in for a probowler lets keep him and the rest of our guys together and our D will be powerfull

Comment

thread

Sorry guys wrong thread I meant foxworth but dj did a hell of a job too! Very physcial that's how you beat the steelers and dj was just that laying leather dj and the broncos let pittsburgh know we where there great win

Comment

The young d-line man played great also. But the one weaklink i keep seeing is Webster he's the one that keeps giving up the big runs off of his gap.

Comment

He just gets better every week. Bly played lights out, and injured. Gold played solid, and Dumervil was a monster out there. I love watching Lynch blow running backs up when they think they're going to walk into the endzone. Great game D. Good job on Willie P

Comment

Working...
                              X