• Show
Clear All

• Vote for Jay for the FedEx Air Player of the Week

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...air-and-ground

It is going to be hard to beat Brady's 6 TD's but show some homer love

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Hmm, lets think of this plot. A young QB playing against the #1 defense or a Pro Bowl QB playing against a winless team?

They both win but which task was harder??

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Done. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by columbiaskinny View Post
        Done. . . .
        Thanks Buddy!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
          Hmm, lets think of this plot. A young QB playing against the #1 defense or a Pro Bowl QB playing against a winless team?

Yeah, that's what I think. Brady will however, get all the love, just not from me

Comment

I voted for Jay but we know who's going to get the votes.

Comment

I voted Brady.

Sorry Jay doesn't deserve it compared to Sage and Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                I voted Brady.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Yes, Brady's game was statistically way better than anyone else in the league. But he was playing a bad Dolphins team and was basically just playing catch with his guys.

Cutler, on the other hand, was playing the top defense in the league (#1 scoring, #2 pass, #3 rush?, #1 overall) and passing for 3 TDs and coolly driving down the field with a minute left in the game to set up the winning field goal.

Situationally, Cutler's was the better game, IMO.

But we all know who's going to win the vote. Oh, well. I don't really care if he doesn't win it all year if he just gets nominated a lot.

(Also, notice how everyone lauds Brady and Moss for throwing deep into double coverage and letting the receiver go get it but everyone criticizes Cutler for throwing into the exact same situation? Hmm...)
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

have you noticed ?

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    I voted Brady.

have you noticed that the son of Thunder... son of Seus... etc etc....
                    has only won against winless or tied record teams ? (5 of 7)
                    and the 2 winning temas has an AWFUL allowed points per game ?? (Dal and Cle)

i know i will recieve critics for saying this... but this is my oppinion...
                    the patriots have not played against a real D...
                    i mean... if you have. Randy Moss, Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth in the same team ??? it should be easy to score 30 points every game.. i dont care if some one says that the Pats has the 2nd TOUGHT schedule in the NFL for me thats pure crap.....

i will make an statement after the Indy Game... saying that Brady and the Patrios will going to win the SB ? NO !
                    i bet my house and Car.. that they will lose the first playoffs game.... write it.
                    a new football ERA

Comment

Even if you take Tom out of the poll I would still think Sage should have deserved it more. Even though he lost he still put up an amazing comeback.

Comment

Got it covered Cutlerfan... Keep on leading for Jay! Thanks

Comment

Voted for Jay but know Brady will win it.
                          GOBroncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBobRI View Post
                            Voted for Jay but know Brady will win it.
                            Thanks for voting for Jay!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by TN Cutler Fan View Post
                              Got it covered Cutlerfan... Keep on leading for Jay! Thanks
                              Thanks for voting for Jay!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
                              X