Vote for Jay for the FedEx Air Player of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Yes, Brady's game was statistically way better than anyone else in the league. But he was playing a bad Dolphins team and was basically just playing catch with his guys.

Cutler, on the other hand, was playing the top defense in the league (#1 scoring, #2 pass, #3 rush?, #1 overall) and passing for 3 TDs and coolly driving down the field with a minute left in the game to set up the winning field goal.

Situationally, Cutler's was the better game, IMO.

But we all know who's going to win the vote. Oh, well. I don't really care if he doesn't win it all year if he just gets nominated a lot.

(Also, notice how everyone lauds Brady and Moss for throwing deep into double coverage and letting the receiver go get it but everyone criticizes Cutler for throwing into the exact same situation? Hmm...)
    Well said my friend!

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

I voted for Jay
      I never do the homer thing for players only the team in general
      But I like Jay that much and thought his game vs the Steelers was just crazy good.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
        I voted for Jay
        I never do the homer thing for players only the team in general
        But I like Jay that much and thought his game vs the Steelers was just crazy good.
        Thanks humpbobby!

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Keep voting

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInMich View Post
              done
              Thank you CP to you!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
              X