Jay Cutler, best QB in 06 draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ludes0208 View Post
    titans do have the better defense. Who has the better running game, receiving weapons and o-line??
    Lets keep it simple. Did Vince win the game on Sunday??

The Titans won without Vince - so I don't see how your explanation holds water. Sorry.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

I think both quarterbacks have a chance to be superstars in the NFL. It's still way too early to tell who was the better draft pick.

Even though Jay was the most NFL-ready of the three quarterbacks, Vince was picked by the Titans because of his almost unlimited potential. It is going to take him a little longer than Jay to get to the point where he is passing for 200 yards a game on average, but I fully believe he will get there. His passer rating has already improved quite a bit this year over last.

Once Vince hits his stride, look out!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        What is Plummer and Vick doing now??

But yea Theres something about Cutler that I like.
        One is married to a hottie cheerleader, riding his mountain bike,playing handball, and enjoying the retired life.

The other is trying not to drop the soap!!

Comment

Don't point out that Kerry Collins won the game for them and they scored the most points since yadda yadda...

The Texans turned it over a franchise record SIX times! Of course they scored a lot of points! They also had to settle for freakin' 8 FGs! That's not a very strong offensive performance if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
            One is married to a hottie cheerleader, riding his mountain bike,playing handball, and enjoying the retired life.

The other is trying not to drop the soap!!
            Two sub-par QBs no longer in the NFL. No big loss.

Comment

I have no doubt Cutler will be an elite QB within the next 3 years. He is agressive, he is skilled and he has the attitude it takes. I wouldn't hesitate to pick Cutler over young anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                I believe Jay is the best... right now. But it's too early to pronounce a verdict on any of them.

Let's check back in a few years and see how they compare. Hopefully Jay will still be on top.
                Jay also plays under the best coach in the best offensive system.

Comment

Working...
                X