Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~Fun Thread~ What Dennver Bronco could be... a MODEL!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO: Javon, BMarsh, Leach. Definite runway material.

And then there's Lepsis & Sauerbrun. Oh yeah, all cleaned up I think they both have that "look." I can see Lepsis modeling suits, Sauerbrun modeling outdoorsy-stuff.

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lori View Post

And then there's Lepsis & Sauerbrun. Oh yeah, all cleaned up I think they both have that "look." I can see Lepsis modeling suits, Sauerbrun modeling outdoorsy-stuff.
      I got a pic of Saurbrun throwing the ball at the Jaguars game that may change your mind. I'll get Thundergirl to post it, I don't know how. Pretty funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
        I got a pic of Saurbrun throwing the ball at the Jaguars game that may change your mind. I'll get Thundergirl to post it, I don't know how. Pretty funny though.
        Nah, don't spoil it for me, LMAO!!!

I was a training camp this year, and if you think all I did was learn stuff & hang with the media-types you are SADLY mistaken...I noticed.

Comment

I think Javon, Champ, Lynch, and Elam would all make outstanding models ( Elam minus facial hair though)
          sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFan1812 View Post
            I think Javon, Champ, Lynch, and Elam would all make outstanding models ( Elam minus facial hair though)
            I agree on Elam minus the facial hair. I figure it's fate that he become a model; Elam spelled backwards = MALE~!

Comment

Champ Bailey easily

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks this is a little gay?
                This is a joke!!! You are taking your love affair with the broncos a little too far here. Not all the broncos are going to be models. Sorry. Just keep staring at your posters of them in your room in the mean time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
                  This is a joke!!! You are taking your love affair with the broncos a little too far here. Not all the broncos are going to be models. Sorry. Just keep staring at your posters of them in your room in the mean time.
                  No. I happen to like guys (hint: I'm a female, and those of us here also appreciate the male athlete)

I wish the hotter Bronco players would do a calendar, like the Broncos cheerleaders do. Clothing requirements: Boxers and a smile.

I'd buy that in a second!
                  sigpic
                  Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                    No. I happen to like guys (hint: I'm a female, and those of us here also appreciate the male athlete)

I wish the hotter Bronco players would do a calendar, like the Broncos cheerleaders do. Clothing requirements: Boxers and a smile.

Mr. December - Sam Adams

Hahahaha

Eww.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post

Thanks Rex I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to upset the tribe here.
                      The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        I have no idea how this got into my head, but I was looking through the Bronco roster and I just thought, damn some of these guys could be models after football.

The model I can see... John Lynch.
                        http://www.denverbroncos.com/resourc...ohn_mug_06.jpg

I'm a little alarmed that you aren't a female, after reading the title of post.

sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lori View Post

Really???

I honestly had no idea what Leach looked like, before pulling up his picture from the roster page.

...But the first name that popped into my head when I saw that picture?

Mohammed Atta.

(Lead highjacker on 9/11/01, for anyone not familiar.)

sigpic
                          They're your teammates, now.
                          Best of luck, TT!
                          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                            Really???

I honestly had no idea what Leach looked like, before pulling up his picture from the roster page.

...But the first name that popped into my head when I saw that picture?

Mohammed Atta.

(Lead highjacker on 9/11/01, for anyone not familiar.)

Ouch... that is close.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

omg that would be a dream come true....

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                                omg that would be a dream come true....
                                I vote they have a choice between boxers and a white towel...

Comment

Working...
                                X