Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~Fun Thread~ What Dennver Bronco could be... a MODEL!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbutk View Post
    Really???

I honestly had no idea what Leach looked like, before pulling up his picture from the roster page.

...But the first name that popped into my head when I saw that picture?

Mohammed Atta.

(Lead highjacker on 9/11/01, for anyone not familiar.)

Steve, you have to remember that I went to training camp 4 times. He looks very lovely on the sidelines from a distance of 3 feet away. That picture doesn't do him justice.

I do have to admit I see a resemblance, though...trust me, there's no resemblance in real life.

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

Big and Tall

I think Ryan Harris should be a Big and Tall model for some Men's Store, and San Adams can be a spokesman for Old Country Buffet or WingStop

Comment

Originally posted by IslandBronco72 View Post
        I think Ryan Harris should be a Big and Tall model for some Men's Store, and San Adams can be a spokesman for Old Country Buffet or WingStop
        Hahaha, I think the Sam Adams one fits perfectly.

Comment

There has been talk in the last few days of signing Jeremy Bloom...for whom did he model? Anyone got pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lori View Post
            There has been talk in the last few days of signing Jeremy Bloom...for whom did he model? Anyone got pics?

Hope this helps
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes, much better thanks. See, football players CAN be models~!

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes, much better thanks. See, football players CAN be models~!
                Well yeah, Tom Brady is also an example. But Tom Brady is ugly. So, moving on...

Comment

I vote they have a choice between boxers and a white towel...
                  um yeah........I am drooling just thinking about that...mmmmm the images running through my mind

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

Hope this helps
                    speechless

Comment

Steve, you have to remember that I went to training camp 4 times. He looks very lovely on the sidelines from a distance of 3 feet away. That picture doesn't do him justice.

I do have to admit I see a resemblance, though...trust me, there's no resemblance in real life.

Gee, nice goin, Lori. Now you gave away my identity.

Hahaha. I'm J/K. ...You do have a point, anyway. I'll be the first to vouch that one particular picture often does not necessarily capture our best side.

Just playin wit'ya. ...How is everything?

sigpic
                      They're your teammates, now.
                      Best of luck, TT!
                      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                        Gee, nice goin, Lori. Now you gave away my identity.

Hahaha. I'm J/K. ...You do have a point, anyway. I'll be the first to vouch that one particular picture often does not necessarily capture our best side.

Just playin wit'ya. ...How is everything?

We're hanging in there out here, STEVE. There are quite a few players that are better looking in real life, especially when they smile, STEVE. And another thing, STEVE, happy belated birthday.

~CL

Comment

I am not touching this one....

I really hope the people responding are the lovely ladies on our forum. I am secure in my manhood but this is a reach!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
                            I am not touching this one....

I really hope the people responding are the lovely ladies on our forum. I am secure in my manhood but this is a reach!
                            We are few in numbers, but we lovely ladies do exist

One of the best positions in football is the "Tight End"...if ya know what I mean!

sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

Hope this helps
                              Woah .....if he can be athletic enough...we should definately sign him

Comment

Originally posted by MTBroncoGal View Post
                                Woah .....if he can be athletic enough...we should definately sign him
                                Yeah, then we could not only watch the game but GAWK at the same time! I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon, yanno...

Comment

Working...
                                X