Denver should get....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver should get....

Denver should get lance briggs in this coming offseason and MAYBE, just maybe, grady jackson right now for mentoring and situational purposes...what do u guys think?

We need a replacement for Nick Ferguson!

Comment

I still havent figured out how people arent screaming for Grady Jackson at this point. The guy was still playing at a high level, played under Bates, and should be a supreme pickup for our defense at this pouint.

Comment

I need more information on the Grady Jackson situation.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I don't think we can afford to get him at this point in the season. Next year though, we should aggressively pursue him, but not let that hinder our need for LB's in the draft.

Comment

Personality clash

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
            I need more information on the Grady Jackson situation.
            At first I would guess it had to be some blow up between him and the coaches. Why else would they get rid of their best DT?

But there have been other veteran's having problems with Petrino, so I'm not sure Jackson is a problem child? He did have a spat with the Pack over pay, but then again doesn't everyone?!

I have read the Atlanta Journal Constitution sports section for years because I'm a Braves fan. And no Sports Section in the country is better at spouting the party line for their teams' managment than the AJC. If they haven't burned Jackson yet [and they haven't] then maybe there's nothing there.
            "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by DTL View Post
              We need a replacement for Nick Ferguson!
              Nick Ferguson was the only person that could actually tackle in the SD 41-3 beating. While I think need at saftey is getting there, Linebackers and DT's are probably higher up on the list I would think.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X