Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Walk?

Hello Broncos Fans,

Since the Pack have been off for awhile (bye week last week), and Monday's game couldnt come soon enough, I thought I should join this forum to pass some time (dont worry, I will be gone come Monday).

Whats up with former Packer Pro Bowler J-Walk? Ted Thompson was an idiot to have traded him, but I was hoping Walker would play so Al Harris could shut him down!

Other than J-Walk, I cant name another Bronco receiver. Rod Smith still playing for u guys?

Will Henry play?

How's Bob Slowit...um, Slowik and Jim Bates?

Anyways, I think the Pack will win this game. 34-13, Pack with Al Harris returning a Cutler int for TD.

Hmm... we are favored and everyone is picking us to win

Pretty biased prediction you have there I'd say.

Comment

Rod Smith is indeed on the team, but with his injury, he may or may not play on Monday.

And trust me, after Monday the names of our receivers will be embedded into your mind.

Marshall. Stokley. Martinez.

And it's our TEs that will trouble you. Scheffler practiced today!

But yeah, Harris may, MAY, get one pick, but Bailey will get 4.

Broncos 27, Packers 14.
      Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

The Packers don't scare me at all...if they were in the AFC they'd be 2-4

Broncos win this game 35-24

Although Favre is better this year, he still makes rookie mistakes and playing against a secondary like ours, you just can't do that. We kept the #2 ranked rushing offense in check, what do you think we'll do to the 32nd?

Comment

yeah.....we creamed the Broncos at their own house and lose to the Packers.

with that being said I pick the Broncos to win by 2 td's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
            The Packers don't scare me at all...if they were in the AFC they'd be 2-4

Broncos win this game 35-24

Although Favre is better this year, he still makes rookie mistakes and playing against a secondary like ours, you just can't do that. We kept the #2 ranked rushing offense in check, what do you think we'll do to the 32nd?
            no way is there that much scoring in the game. the pack d is pretty relentless. I would say 24-10 but no way does the Broncs get 35. IF the broncos win then they need to contain Favre because their running game is worst than your run defense. Just get upfield and create turnovers.

Comment

Steelers were the number 1 defense in the league my friend and we put up 31 on them, what makes you think we can't do more to the Packers?

Comment

I wasn't aware that Al Harris was a shut down corner.

Originally posted by PackFan3 View Post
                Hello Broncos Fans,

Since the Pack have been off for awhile (bye week last week), and Monday's game couldnt come soon enough, I thought I should join this forum to pass some time (dont worry, I will be gone come Monday).

Whats up with former Packer Pro Bowler J-Walk? Ted Thompson was an idiot to have traded him, but I was hoping Walker would play so Al Harris could shut him down!

Other than J-Walk, I cant name another Bronco receiver. Rod Smith still playing for u guys?

Will Henry play?

How's Bob Slowit...um, Slowik and Jim Bates?

Anyways, I think the Pack will win this game. 34-13, Pack with Al Harris returning a Cutler int for TD.
                There is only one in the NFL and his name is Champ.

Comment

I remember when people said Champ was a cover corner because he can't tackle How wrong they were...

Comment

Steelers were the number 1 defense in the league my friend and we put up 31 on them, what makes you think we can't do more to the Packers?
                    Hey, anything has happened but I wouldn't count on it. You guys had a awsome game against the steelers, but I wouldn't expect that kind of performance week in and week out.

Comment

I remember when people said Champ was a cover corner because he can't tackle How wrong they were...
                      oh, he can tackle. He's one of the best all around corners in the league. One of the best tackling cb's+one of the best coverage cb's= probably THE best CB in the league. The only thing about a dominant CB is that they don't take over games. The only CB I've EVER seen take over a game is Deion. But if you're 180 lbs and run a 4.19, that's expected.

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
                        Hey, anything has happened but I wouldn't count on it. You guys had a awsome game against the steelers, but I wouldn't expect that kind of performance week in and week out.
                        Kinda of like the performance Brady is having... week in and week out.

Kinda of like the performance the Colts are having... week in and week out.

Kind of like the terrible rushing game from Green Bay.. week in and week out.

At least the Broncos played a game with good defense. It could be that one game that turns the tide of your season.
                        Last edited by Peerless; 10-26-2007, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                          Kinda like the performance Brady is having... week in and week out.

Kinda like the performance the Colts are having... week in and week out.

Kind of like the terrible rushing game from Green Bay.. week in and week out.

At least the Broncos played a game with good defense. It could be that one game that turns the tide of your season.
                          and with that, you are right my friend. I remember when we were a lonely 1-3 and we came into......well....ehem.....one game changes the season

Comment

and with that, you are right my friend. I remember when we were a lonely 1-3 and we came into......well....ehem.....one game changes the season
                            There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

no way is there that much scoring in the game. the pack d is pretty relentless. I would say 24-10 but no way does the Broncs get 35. IF the broncos win then they need to contain Favre because their running game is worst than your run defense. Just get upfield and create turnovers.
                              i agree with you on that one. i dont think the broncos rack up 35 points this game. i think it will be another nail biter. favre will get picked in this game though....im pretty sure cutler will too.

but its crazy how the chargers blank the broncos and lose to the packers, then the packers lose to chitown yet sd beats chitown.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X