J-Walk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
    oh, he can tackle. He's one of the best all around corners in the league. One of the best tackling cb's+one of the best coverage cb's= probably THE best CB in the league. The only thing about a dominant CB is that they don't take over games. The only CB I've EVER seen take over a game is Deion. But if you're 180 lbs and run a 4.19, that's expected.
    You are sadly mistaken sir....

Deion has never been able to tackle....

And I think Dre' Bly tackles better then he did and that's not saying a whole heck of a lot.

My three year old tackles better than both of them combined.

The only thing to Deion's credit that is not on Champ's resume is that Deion was one heck of a special teamer in the NFL. Champ was a great returner at Georgia.
    sigpic

Comment

Folks, our run game has been lacking lately but we could and will surprise you guys on Monday. DShawn Wynn is no Clinton Portis but he ran all over the Bears in 1st half of that game. Morency hasnt been 100% for awhile but he is returning to form. Look for us to run the ball since ur run defense is terrible.

Our defense is pretty good. We shut down Tomlinson and Portis, so no reason we cannot shut down ur weed smoking rb Henry, if he plays (I am all for the legalization of marijuana). Without J-Walk, you have no passing game.

We put up 30+ points against the Charger D, the Gaints D, and should have scored 31 against Washington's soild D but the ref took away 2 of Favres td passes with a couple of questionable calls. From the look of it, ur defense is not as good as those of the chargers, gaints and redskins.

I agree with u guys that Bailey is an elite CB. However, he cannot cover 3 men at once. We have 3 solid Wrs in pro bowler Donald Driver, rising star Greg Jennings and rookie James Jones. If Koren Robinson plays, he'll stretch the field.

Dre' Bly doesnt scare anybody. We threw at him all the time when he was with Detroit.

All said, we will probably try to establish the run against u guys. if that does not work, we can still beat u with an aggressive passing attack.

Comment

Without J-Walk, you have no passing game.
        Really I love fans that don't expand their minds beyoned their teams, who else plays WR for the Broncos, lol. Think that you know football yet you do not know NFL players!

Dre' Bly doesnt scare anybody. We threw at him all the time when he was with Detroit.
        Did you miss the Sunday night game last week? Played hurt stepped up when he was needed and actually has some talent around him in Denver.

I am hoping that the defense can create pressure early on Farve and get him jumpy so he just starts launching passes into coverage. Secondary will have to be up for that aggressive passing attack. Defnese definitly still has a chip on their shoulders so lets see if they come out strong again.
        Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
        GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
        #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
        #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
        #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
        #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
        Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Originally posted by PackFan3 View Post
          Without J-Walk, you have no passing game.
          We had 3 Passing TD's vs Steelers last week.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
            Really I love fans that don't expand their minds beyoned their teams, who else plays WR for the Broncos, lol. Think that you know football yet you do not know NFL players!

Did you miss the Sunday night game last week? Played hurt stepped up when he was needed and actually has some talent around him in Denver.

I am hoping that the defense can create pressure early on Farve and get him jumpy so he just starts launching passes into coverage. Secondary will have to be up for that aggressive passing attack. Defnese definitly still has a chip on their shoulders so lets see if they come out strong again.
            Trust me, I dont think anybody outside of Denver knows who the broncos wrs are aside from Walker. Marshall? Stockly? Most ppl probably think Rod Smith and Ed McCartney (?) still play for u guys.

I watched the 4th qt of the Broncos-Steeler game. Seemed like ur "oh-so-great" secondary gave up a 14 pts lead.

Favre has been making good decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
              We had 3 Passing TD's vs Steelers last week.
              We'll see how Cutler fare against Al Harris and Charles Woodson without Walker.

My guess is, like the other teams we played, u guys will come out passing to ur TEs.

Comment

Trust me, I dont think anybody outside of Denver knows who the broncos wrs are aside from Walker. Marshall? Stockly? Most ppl probably think Rod Smith and Ed McCartney (?) still play for u guys. .
                Cutler was 22-29 for 248 yards and 3 tds. plz watch more football before posting again. k, thx.

Comment

We'll see how Cutler fare against Al Harris and Charles Woodson without Walker.

My guess is, like the other teams we played, u guys will come out passing to ur TEs.
                  We have been playing with out Walker for a while but of course you would not now that would you...
                  Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                  GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                  #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                  #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                  #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                  #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                  Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                    Although Favre is better this year, he still makes rookie mistakes and playing against a secondary like ours, you just can't do that.
                    I wouldn't call them rookie mistakes. More like "gunslinger" mistakes, just like Cutler throws. The difference is Cutler will learn to avoid them, while Brett "INT KING" Favre never has learned.

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
                    no way is there that much scoring in the game. the pack d is pretty relentless. I would say 24-10 but no way does the Broncs get 35.
                    The problem with that thinking is that it's not the Pack D you've got to worry about. It's the Pack Offense that's gonna be giving up points all day because of all of Favre's Interceptions.

I agree with u guys that Bailey is an elite CB. However, he cannot cover 3 men at once. We have 3 solid Wrs in pro bowler Donald Driver, rising star Greg Jennings and rookie James Jones. If Koren Robinson plays, he'll stretch the field.

Bailey doesn't have to cover 3. Dre and Foxworth are plenty good to cover anybody you've got. You say Dre doesn't scare you, but in all those years playing against Detroit how many times did Favre throw right to him?? Yeah, that's what I thought. He picked you off in Detroit and he'll continue to do it in Denver.
                    Besides that, everyone knows Favre isn't throwing the long ball this year. He's doing those little 5 yard shots to the RB's and TE's. We know it, and I'm sure we're game planning for it. We've got some of the fasted LB's in the league, so you're not going anywhere fast.

And if we do, that thought should scare the h*** out of you. Tony Scheffler. Cutler's #1 man last year, just getting back after an injury. You can't cover him in the middle. And if you try, B Marshall will rip you up deep, and Stokely will be hanging out in the seams, running the great routes like always.
                    Please, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to what Denver is capable of. You're just like all the sportscasters who look at a score and ESPN highlights, and think you watched the game. If you only saw the 4th quarter, then you missed the first 3 where we completely dominated Pittsburg. And Pittsburg is a lot better than GB is.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
                      We have been playing with out Walker for a while but of course you would not now that would you...
                      And you won only 3 gms, each by field goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
                        I wouldn't call them rookie mistakes. More like "gunslinger" mistakes, just like Cutler throws. The difference is Cutler will learn to avoid them, while Brett "INT KING" Favre never has learned.

The problem with that thinking is that it's not the Pack D you've got to worry about. It's the Pack Offense that's gonna be giving up points all day because of all of Favre's Interceptions.

Bailey doesn't have to cover 3. Dre and Foxworth are plenty good to cover anybody you've got. You say Dre doesn't scare you, but in all those years playing against Detroit how many times did Favre throw right to him?? Yeah, that's what I thought. He picked you off in Detroit and he'll continue to do it in Denver.
                        Besides that, everyone knows Favre isn't throwing the long ball this year. He's doing those little 5 yard shots to the RB's and TE's. We know it, and I'm sure we're game planning for it. We've got some of the fasted LB's in the league, so you're not going anywhere fast.

And if we do, that thought should scare the h*** out of you. Tony Scheffler. Cutler's #1 man last year, just getting back after an injury. You can't cover him in the middle. And if you try, B Marshall will rip you up deep, and Stokely will be hanging out in the seams, running the great routes like always.
                        Please, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to what Denver is capable of. You're just like all the sportscasters who look at a score and ESPN highlights, and think you watched the game. If you only saw the 4th quarter, then you missed the first 3 where we completely dominated Pittsburg. And Pittsburg is a lot better than GB is.
                        LOL. Ironic, u called me clueless, yet u r the one who's really clueless.

The steeler are better than the Pack? LOL. They lost to the woeful Cardinals!

And if you have seen any packer game, u'd have notice that we shut down Gates, Cooley and Shockey in the 2nd halves of those game enroute to victories. That says a lot about our abilty to make adjustments and win games.

Trust me, Bly doesnt scare Favre.

Yeah, cutler is learning from his mistakes...LOL Dude threw at least an interception in every game this season! How is that avoiding ints? One thing is certain, though, Cutler will never be TD king.

Comment

and your QB holds the records for the most INT's in NFL history....

Let the talking begin after monday.

Comment

LOL. Ironic, u called me clueless, yet u r the one who's really clueless.

The steeler are better than the Pack? LOL. They lost to the woeful Cardinals!

And if you have seen any packer game, u'd have notice that we shut down Gates, Cooley and Shockey in the 2nd halves of those game enroute to victories. That says a lot about our abilty to make adjustments and win games.

Trust me, Bly doesnt scare Favre.

Yeah, cutler is learning from his mistakes...LOL Dude threw at least an interception in every game this season! How is that avoiding ints? One thing is certain, though, Cutler will never be TD king.
                            Seriously. Your QB is the TD leader but he is also the INT leader, which is pathetic. And yes, the Steelers are MUCH better than the Packers, so what they lost to the Cardinals, you lost to the struggling Bears at HOME! They scored pretty high in that one also. I bet if you were to play the Chargers and Giants again, you guys would lose. You're acting like you beat top NFL teams. You guys basically haven't played anybody. The Packers are way overrated. The NFC sucks, AFC on top all the time. The Packers won't know what hit them.

Comment

And you won only 3 gms, each by field goals!
                              Didn't GB win against Philly because the Eagles "muffed" the game away? As I recall, GB could barely get a first down in that game. You won by a FG.

Didn't GB need a fumble recovery for a TD against Washington to win by just a FG?

Do you feel that GB is only a .500 team because two wins were just by a FG?

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Al "Sweet Hair"-is isn't going to be able to shut down J-Walk...Cause right now J-Walk is more like J-Limp.....Maybe even J-Crutch....

Comment

Working...
                                X