J-Walk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pulp View Post
    Seriously. Your QB is the TD leader but he is also the INT leader, which is pathetic. And yes, the Steelers are MUCH better than the Packers, so what they lost to the Cardinals, you lost to the struggling Bears at HOME! They scored pretty high in that one also. I bet if you were to play the Chargers and Giants again, you guys would lose. You're acting like you beat top NFL teams. You guys basically haven't played anybody. The Packers are way overrated. The NFC sucks, AFC on top all the time. The Packers won't know what hit them.
    Favre is also the all time winning qb, a record Jay "I'm so like Brian Griese," cutler can only dream about.

Steelers are better than us? LOL.

Stop crying overrated dude. We did u guys a favor by beating SD. trm, well be doing SD the favor by beating u guys. then the next week, we'll do both you and SD favors by beating Kansas City. The AFC West svck.

In the Afc, theres the colts and patriots and there everyone else. Not a superior conference. Just two good teams, and then bunch of mediocre teams.

Comment

Brandon Marshall, learn the name well.

The league will soon know.

Comment

Javon Walker has been a big asset to our team, he will be ready in about a month.

If you look at next year as a goal, we will have a ton of depth and experience.

But, I think we have the Packers covered "this" year.

Comment

Originally posted by PackFan3 View Post
          Favre is also the all time winning qb, a record Jay "I'm so like Brian Griese," cutler can only dream about.

Stop crying overrated dude. We did u guys a favor by beating SD. trm, well be doing SD the favor by beating u guys. then the next week, we'll do both you and SD favors by beating Kansas City. The AFC West svck.

In the Afc, theres the colts and patriots and there everyone else. Not a superior conference. Just two good teams, and then bunch of mediocre teams.
          So have you looked over the last 10 years, which conference has won the most super bowls??? (AFC 8, NFC 2) Oh well, ignore whatever facts you need to.

Favre is the all time winning QB. No question... But I'm not going to project out whether Jay will or won't have a record that good. People are bashing his first 11 games against Elway's... just nuts, imo. Brett is Brett, Jay is Jay, Griese is Greasy, let 'em be who they are. These kinds of comparisons are pretty worthless, (as is my stat above, I might add) except to taunt somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by PackFan3 View Post

And who does the NFC have 49ers, Cardinals, Rams, Vikings, Bears, Lions (aka Team overrated, the team that beat 5 teams with a combined record of 14 - 24). 3 of those bad teams are in the NFC North who the Packers play twice a year. Packers = overrated.
            Last edited by hilife; 10-29-2007, 06:24 AM.
            President Cool

Comment

Working...
            X