Hello from Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Detroit

Greetings all from Detroitboard.com here fresh off a sweep of da bears. How are guys feeling about playing Grandpa Farve and his misfit Croonies. I'm nervous about this game because you guys can be so good at times, and then look so bad at other times (Gee this sounds strangly familiar....) It will be interesting to see who Bly lines up against- Williams or megatron. Either way, I think we have the height advantage. It sounds like you guys have the same problem we do- If you QB doesn't get his ass kicked the whole game you guys have a pretty good showing. We affectionately refer to our o line as the matadors, so it sounds like its going to be a race to see who gets the most sacks. Thats all for now, Good luck tonite, and this week. Stop by our board for a beer, there's always a chair open to drown your sorrows.

P.s. I almost forgot to mention, no trip to our board is complete without a stop in the boobie section!!

Cutler's only been sacked 8 times this season compared to Kitna's 28, so I don't think we're in the same boat there.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos View Post
      Cutler's only been sacked 8 times this season compared to Kitna's 28, so I don't think we're in the same boat there.
      8 Sacks 8 INT's 7 TD. Yeah yeah, I've seen all the stats. It seems like he might be on the verge of a sophmore slump. Still a strong player though don't get me wrong. But if our front 4 get to him, look out. I expect Kitna to have 28 sacks- Have you seen our matadors? lol- Kevin Jones looked really strong this week, IF we can keep it up it should be a decent game, but thats a BIG IF.

Comment

Hey APB, welcome to the boards.

If I wasn't a broncos fan I would be a lions fan. I lived in Warren for 4+ years when I was a kid. So when I get a chance I still cheer for the Michigan sports teams. I look forward to our upcoming game this weekend. Hopefully it will be a good game without any injuries.

I like the megatron nickname. . . . funny stuff. If our CBs stay healthy it should be one heck of a matchup with your WRs.

Comment

Had to post

I saw this post from a Lions fan and had to post. I am going to the game next Sunday (NOV 4). I am so excited. 2nd Row on the Broncos side. Hopefully its a great game.

GO BRONCOS...!!!
          sigpic
          BRONCOS #1

Comment

Originally posted by qnred View Post
            I saw this post from a Lions fan and had to post. I am going to the game next Sunday (NOV 4). I am so excited. 2nd Row on the Broncos side. Hopefully its a great game.

GO BRONCOS...!!!
            The guys from detroitboard.com went to the Bucs game Two weeks ago and it was FREAKING awesome. We were 24 rows up from the endzone on the lions side. Its a great stadium to watch a ball game in. The acoustics are different so its sometimes hard to hear the announcer. Its going to make Cutler's job a little harder when the crowd starts rockin. If you drink beer- find the places with draft beer Its $8 for a 12oz bottle or $8.50 for a 24-32oz draft. Hope you have a great time.

Comment

I'll be there with my fiance We'll Be wearing Cutler and Bailey Jerseys. Go Broncos
              sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Looking forward to the game next week!

I really respect Kitna and Williams. The Lions are a very honorable team, and hsould very a tough game.
                Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

Hey APB
                  Good showing man thanks for the invite.
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Watson 81 View Post
                    I'll be there with my fiance We'll Be wearing Cutler and Bailey Jerseys. Go Broncos
                    A Bronco fan in Colt Country?? Its a good thing I'm sitting down! Enjoy the game, and drink one for me

Comment

Mike Furrey and Tatum Bell are the best players in football.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by APB View Post
                        P.s. I almost forgot to mention, no trip to our board is complete without a stop in the boobie section!!
                        Alright... now I have to visit.

Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
                          Mike Furrey and Tatum Bell are the best players in football.
                          We (detroitboard.com) like Furrey, Tatum stock has been sliding since Jones returned to full strength. As smails said in the another post- the running joke this week is that your rush defense sucks so we're going to throw at Bly all day just to spite him. Our o-line has the potiential to be disaster for themselves and/or to others. It depends on who shows up to play football.

Comment

Originally posted by APB View Post
                            We (detroitboard.com) like Furrey, Tatum stock has been sliding since Jones returned to full strength. As smails said in the another post- the running joke this week is that your rush defense sucks so we're going to throw at Bly all day just to spite him. Our o-line has the potiential to be disaster for themselves and/or to others. It depends on who shows up to play football.
                            I'm going to have to join the forum. I can't see why the Lions don't throw to Furrey more after last year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
                              I'm going to have to join the forum. I can't see why the Lions don't throw to Furrey more after last year.
                              He can't throw to him if he is on his back

Comment

Working...
                              X