Dre Bly has got to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre Bly has got to go.

He gets BEAT too much, he's a lousy tackler, and tonight he cost us the game. He was two yards behind that guy when he made the catch.

Can we at least get Tatum Bell back?
    sigpic

TZ

Originally posted by #28 View Post
    He gets BEAT too much, he's a lousy tackler, and tonight he cost us the game. He was two yards behind that guy when he made the catch.

champ got burned too lets get rid of both of them
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Oh but remember.

He shuts people down.

He is better than D-Will (Like Leaps and bounds)

Pffft...midget

Comment

Champ got burnt too... and Tater sucks.

Comment

Oh here the fairweathers come...

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post

Yaa..Dre cost us the game.....Last time I checked football was a TEAM sport..

Comment

how could bly give up the game like that? Jones was so far behind him it wasn't even funny, one play and the game was over....thats rediculous, we really need to do something about this defense because as of now they are absolutely horrible. Can't stop the run or pass anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                Oh here the fairweathers come...
                fairweathers? A new guy to the team sucks and pointing that out is abandoning the team?
                sigpic

TZ

Comment

I dont blame the loss on him. We had plenty of opportunities to score but kept shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid....STUPID penalties and bad play calling but you are right though, I havent seen anything impressive from him. However, Bailey got beat badly too. Our defense is really bad and offense is barely there. Season keeps getting longer and longer.
                  Broncos for life!!!

Comment

You sure are a smart one...
                    Everyone gets beat it was a perfect throw, now go jump on another teams bandwagon.

Comment

Or we could have scored a touchdown on the 1 yrd line instead of fumbling or running the QB

Comment

Well. It happens. Both Bly and Champ got toasted by a great QB.
                        The good news is that Cutler was impressive.

I am not going to have any high hopes this season. I just want to see cutler play. He looks promising.

Comment

He Could Of [email protected]#$%^& Jumped!!!!!! But Insted He Just Threw Is Hand Up Like He Does Not Care!!!!!!

Comment

What needs to go is this defense, where was the saftey to help cover that? Probably blown all over the field. I hate our defense

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                              Yaa..Dre cost us the game.....Last time I checked football was a TEAM sport..

The TEAM got us into overtime. On ONE PLAY Dre Bly got SMOKED.
                              sigpic

TZ

Comment

Working...
                              X