• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champ got burned to...he's got to go!

Thanks Snk

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
      Oh here the fairweathers come...
      Speaking of fairweather.... Can the CO fans please represent? It's pathetic when you go to a game and have the opposing team represent better than the home team. I was sickened by the Red Sox Nation showing when I was at the Rockies game and I am sickened by the amount of Packers fans...

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
        Well. It happens. Both Bly and Champ got toasted by a great QB.
        The good news is that Cutler was impressive.

I am not going to have any high hopes this season. I just want to see cutler play. He looks promising.
        A great QB? are you serious? The man has played to long and his record shows it. Sure he was good but he wasnt great, the other QB's that set the records he broke were great and not him!

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
          What needs to go is this defense, where was the saftey to help cover that? Probably blown all over the field. I hate our defense
          Exactly. Can't expect Bly and Champ to play in an island every play. Morever, the pass rush sucks too. Was Dumervil and others playing today?

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
            Oh here the fairweathers come...
            Oh stop with that crap...Bly got smoked again...it has nothing to do with being a loyal fan...he DID get burnt again...not to mention the fact that he gave up on the tackle after he got smoked...go back and watch it...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ View Post
              Oh stop with that crap...Bly got smoked again...it has nothing to do with being a loyal fan...he DID get burnt again...not to mention the fact that he gave up on the tackle after he got smoked...go back and watch it...
              Not only did he pull up on the 15 on the last TD, he pulled up on the first Td too. If hes gonna get burnt, he can at least attempt to catch him.

Comment

I say "Here comes the fairweathers" b/c last week when we held it down against Pittsburgh, everyone was like "Wow, Dre is real good, let's keep em" and then he gets burned and now he has to go, I dunno, there were numerous things that happened on why we lost, everyone will see Dre getting burned cause it was the last play in the game, but we lost....helluva game tho from a MNF aspect, we'll have to see that for years to come

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
                  The TEAM got us into overtime. On ONE PLAY Dre Bly got SMOKED.
                  By that logic Dre won the pittsburgh game. so, pick and choose I guess.

Comment

and tonight he cost us the game.
                    As well as:

Our Pi$$ poor run D
                    The constant short passes up the middle
                    Bad play calling
                    Poor red zone execution
                    One bad call by the refs
                    Injuries are not helping either

whats your point.

We have a lot to work on this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
                      A great QB? are you serious? The man has played to long and his record shows it. Sure he was good but he wasnt great, the other QB's that set the records he broke were great and not him!
                      that is probably one of the dumbest things i have ever seen

favre will go down as the greatest of all time . . . .untill manning hangs it up
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

He gets BEAT too much, he's a lousy tackler, and tonight he cost us the game. He was two yards behind that guy when he made the catch.

Can we at least get Tatum Bell back?
                        Almost the exact words spoken about D-Will last year.. Hmm..

Comment

Bly played badly tonight, but Im not ready to say he is not very good yet. AS a Bronco he has been average at best and I haven't decided what I think of him yet.

Comment

What pisses me off is he simply gave up on that play. Jennings had no way of knowing he was chasing him near the end, he could have easily poked that ball as he held it loosely at his side. I guarantee you, D-Will might have gotten burnt. But he would NOT have given up on the play like that. He wouldn't have tossed his hand up in the air like it was no biggie. We need players that have heart and emotion and CARE for our TEAM. We need to get rid of the players that DO NOT CARE. For example. Travis Henry, I don't care how good he is, his lack of passion and blatant disrespect for the organization makes him a somebody that has to go. Dre Bly, somebody that needs to leave. Simeon, I'm sorry but all you care about is what you used to be and what you used to be able to do, and you're trying to cash in on a name before it's time to lace up the cleats for good.

Yes. Champ got burned, but he played with intensity the rest of that game. You could tell he was looking for picks, he was angry that he had been beat like that. Bly has gotten beat deep twice this year, and he hasn't shown much to say we need to keep him. Stick Foxworth in his spot, groom him into a great corner, find somebody in the draft, I don't care. Just find somebody with some intense passion for our team. I felt good about Bly last week when he played through that seperated shoulder, but giving up on plays like he did today is just wrong. He also gave up on that Champ bailey touchdown and had a shot to tackle him near the end, and didn't even try.

If everybody on our team played with the tenacity of Brandon Marshall, by far my favorite player on this football team, we would be 7-0. No doubt in my mind. He absolutely refuses to go down on first contact and pushes his body to the limit and simply refuses to go down. He is Marion Barber in receiver form and we need about thirty more guys like him if we plan on doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavi View Post
                              Almost the exact words spoken about D-Will last year.. Hmm..

And then Darrent died, whats your point?!?

If it were him or Bly, you better believe I'd want Williams.
                              sigpic

TZ

Comment

I am very disapointed we lost, but not surprised Bly got SMOKED.
                                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X