No announcement yet.

Dre Bly has got to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Bly and Bailey got toasted by Favre tonight but, before you start calling for heads to roll, you might want to remember that Denver has the #1 passing defense in the NFL.

Comment

First of all, Bly BLEW it but he shouldn't go for that. He has been inconsistent, but he's not THAT bad.

Plus, #28, who will replace him? FREAKIN JEFF SHOATE?

That was an EASY play for Bly. He could have just leaned onto the receiver and rode him out of bounds. My friend can do better than that! The receiver pushed Bly in, then went out and got separation. Bly should have used his "third eye", his outside hand on the receiver's hip.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
        Plus, #28, who will replace him? FREAKIN JEFF SHOATE?

How bout Tyrone Braxton?
        sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by reddmmann View Post
          Both Bly and Bailey got toasted by Favre tonight but, before you start calling for heads to roll, you might want to remember that Denver has the #1 passing defense in the NFL.
          It was #2 going into this game. (Behind jacksonville I believe). I'm sure it's a little lower now.

Comment

I realize that reasonable posts usually don't get much love this soon after a loss, when everybody is still in "Cut the guy we're blaming for this loss" mode, but, seriously, there just wasn't much Bly could do on that last play. You really need a safety playing deep to prevent that kind of touchdown. Greg Jennings is FAST, he might possibly have been the fastest guy on the field at that point. Favre's throw was absolutely perfect--over Dre's head, right on target, hit Jennings perfectly in stride... what could Bly have done? If Favre lays up a perfect pass 60 yards downfield, and you're single-covering a guy who's just plain faster than you are... what can you do?

It's a disappointing loss, but there was a lot more that went into it than Bly getting beat deep on one play. We just got outclassed in OT by one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, who happens to be playing right now at a level as high as I've ever seen him play. It happens. That's why Favre is a HOF QB. Hopefully in a few years other teams' message boards will be complaining in similar ways about getting outclassed by Jay Cutler.

Comment

This is why Foxworth must remain on this team.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

IMO Bly is starting to be overrated. I wouldn't be surprised if he is asked for paycut this offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  champ got burned too lets get rid of both of them

With all due respect to your post...Champ does a Hell of a lot more for our team than Dre Bly. Champ is CONSISTENTLY making tackles(on ST too), CONSISTENTLY shutting down WR's, CONSISTENTLY NOT getting burned. I can deal with Champ getting burned once a year, but Bly...lmao...he really isn't that great. Champ is CONSISTENT, Dre is NOT...BOTTOM LINE!

Comment

Dre

When you play Bly, you know he will get beat, he takes more chances than Bailey...not suprising. What is suprising is Bailey getting beat. Farve is a great quarterback, and knew how, and when to attack them both. What is wrong is the defensive calls...The defense has no identity.
                    [email protected]
                    Velocity Sports Performance
                    Dublin, CA

Comment

Dre has a good game last week hes Jesus Dre has a bad game this week hes the devil......uhhhhhhhh

lets not forget Champ is also responsible for giving up a touchdown.

I don't get how you can give Champ a pass but not Dre.

some of you are unbelievable

Comment

Cutler did his usual game-losing turnover.

Instead of getting at THE VERY LEAST, a FG, he reverts to his rookie year, (or is it pop warner), and drops the snap!

Ok, so instead of his usual interception, he does it the OLD FASHIONED WAY!

And then, he can't stay on his feet at the goalline for the win!

I'd say for all the good he does, he has JUST as many BAD!

And I agree with the defense boo's.....

...nothing like helping every NFL team increase their running stats.....

And of course, there's the cb's.....

But hey, look on the bright side.....

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak View Post

Instead of getting at THE VERY LEAST, a FG, he reverts to his rookie year, (or is it pop warner), and drops the snap!

And then, he can't stay on his feet at the goalline for the win!

I'd say for all the good he does, he has JUST as many BAD!

And I agree with the defense boo's.....

...nothing like helping every NFL team increase their running stats.....

And of course, there's the cb's.....

But hey, look on the bright side.....

It wasn't Jays fault if your refering to the one yard line fumble, it was knocked out of his hands by the LG.

I don't know what the QB sneak was... bad play call?

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak View Post

You're kidding right? I mean seriously, this is a joke? His own LG stripped the ball out of his hand. Should he have been expecting Kuper to knock the ball out of his hands?

Comment

Originally posted by rbk_bronco View Post
                              You sure are a smart one...
                              Everyone gets beat it was a perfect throw, now go jump on another teams bandwagon.
                              I agree 100% . Its impossable to stop the perfect pass. NO one can do it. Sorry Dre is still good.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Dre Bly was beaten no worse than Champ Bailey was beat.
                                They both were equally beaten as if they stole something. If Dre has to go, Champ has to go. I don't think that will happen.
                                Emancipate your mind!
                                The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X